100 likes | 259 Vues
Website design is considered as a success when it is simple to exploit for to user with content easily traceable. A design only becomes popular if it is user-friendly. Let us have a look at the popular trends amongst web design companies in 2016, which might have a chance to be popular in 2017 as well.
E N D
5 Trends which ruled the web design companies Chicago in 2017 • Chicago is a happening place for technical multitudes. This is the place where numerous web design company in Chicago are located. • The rest of the world follows whatever works here, sooner or later. In 2016, some of the trends set by the best website development company in Chicago ruled the market. • Web design trends are something that is always sprouting
The trends in the previous year are very different from the present and the future is even more unpredictable. • A good design is that which consists both form and function. • This, in fact, is the challenge for even the finest web design company in Chicago.
Website design is considered as a success when it is simple to exploit for to user with content easily traceable. • A design only becomes popular if it is user-friendly. Let us have a look at the popular trends amongst web design companies in 2016, which might have a chance to be popular in 2017 as well.
1) Hero Images • This can make any website work irrespective of the content shared on it. Visual is a very strong sense in human mind, this should be utilized to grab the users attention. • With an HD Hero image on the first page, the conversation rate is bound to increase. Now with the availability of high-speed internet, this design is considered as user-friendly too. • Web design company in Chicago, have realized the power of Hero Images earlier than anyone else did.
2) Material Design • Google introduced Material Design in 2014; since then it has been making impression worldwide. • It makes more free usage of grid-based layouts, responsive animations and transitions, padding, and depth effects such as lighting and shadows. It has over passed the flat design trend popular in earlier days. • With material design, it is guaranteed that your website makes an impression on the visitors mind. It has sustained well until now and the future looks promising in 2017 as well.
3) Typography • This feature allows you to have a statement of your own. Website is a very personal thing but used mostly by outsiders to communicate with you well. • This is the reason that a website should leave an impression of person owning it. Typography permits it to do so. • Simplified design allows the content and design to stand by itself and make a better impact. This also consents to a website developer to be more artistic in his or her work and be one of the best website development companies in the market.
4) Background Videos and Animations: • Using background image can have a great impact on the visitors but this comes with a certain risk. • These background videos can even distract the viewers from the information available on the website. • This problem can be solved by effectively controlling the frame rate of the video. This creates more of a stylish effect than distraction for the user. • If done properly by the web design company Chicago this technique is a perfect fit for making an impression beyond images and words.
5) Scrolling • : Last in the list but undoubtedly the most popular as most of the websites in 2016 were made with single page layout. • This allows the web design company Chicago to have a storytelling opportunity with his or her work. This has an edge over the page-to-page navigation websites as the information there is fragmented. With the scrolling option user is able to access the information on a single page. • This has been popular also because of its mobile friendly nature, as the user has to scroll the site without shifting pages.
Thank you • Web site: • https://www.411webmaster.com