ServiceExcellence Brian Lee Director of Guest Relations Blackberry Farm
Key Points for Today • Go over the top! • What is your service mission? • Create your own service foundations. • What drives your service philosophy?
Over The Top Guest Experiences
Team Member Empowerment Process • Internal/External Guests • Blackberry Creed • 3 Steps of Service • 16 Foundations
The Creed: “Good…better…best…never let it rest, ‘til the good is better and the better is best!”
3 Steps of Service • A warm and sincere welcome, using the guest’s name when possible. • Anticipate the guest’s need and respond immediately. • A fond farewell with an invitation to return.
The Foundations of Service
1. Guests are our #1 priority.
2. Smile and maintain eye contact.
3. Have a friendly, positive and professional attitude.
4. Maintain a clean, organized and uncluttered workspace.
Never speak negatively about a co-worker or a guest.
6. Be a solution seeker not a complainer.
7. Respond to a guest’s need immediately.
8. Uniforms should be clean, neatly pressed and ready for work.
9. Know Blackberry Farm.
10. Use proper vocabulary. Avoid using slang.
Personally escort a guest rather than point.
12. Report hazardous situations, needed repairs or injuries immediately.
Care for our property and equipment with pride, as if it were your own.
14. Respond with “my pleasure”.
15. Yes is always the answer.
16. Be proud of your contributions to our success. You make us #1!
Over The Top!
CharacterCourtesyCalmCuisineCharm The Five “C’s” of Service:
It Takes Dedication
It Takes Commitment
It Takes Passion
Always Be The Best You Can Be