140 likes | 149 Vues
Nowadays websites which are responsive, interactive, and created in an outstanding manner. However, there are many variables that make a website much more efficient. This where AngularJS frameworks play an important role. In this Slides, we will discuss Top Reasons Why AngularJS is the most the popular framework and why makes AngularJS popularity even huge.
E N D
Introduction • The good old days of using cluttered websites, broken links and unresponsive websites are the things of past. It is the time to embrace the modern era of web development. • Nowadays websites which are responsive, interactive, and created in an outstanding manner. However, there are many variables that make a website much more efficient. Plus, the way it shows the data with most importance. This where AngularJS frameworks play an important role.
Easy to Use • AngularJS frameworks are integrated with some rich features which make it easier for web developers to create new websites and web applications with minimum source code. There is no need to write additional code for different data models. Read More- AngularJS vs Vue.js: Which is the Best?
2. Enhanced Developer Community Support • Another reason why AngularJS is the most popular framework is that of the enhanced developer community support. These AngularJS developers are experts in making the necessary improvements to the open source framework. • They also conduct regular conferences for AngularJS and IT development companies globally to know about all the latest uses of AngularJS. Therefore, when it comes to popular AngularJS framework for development you will never fall short of getting the best AngularJS for your web application development.
3. AngularJS Works on Client Side The AngularJS frameworks operate on the client side. Therefore, making it compatible with both mobile phones as well as desktops. Making it versatile, meaning that, you can use it for developing the front-end application of any kind with making any changes in the back-end.
4. Offers Many Filters AngularJS frameworks come with many filters to transform your website or web application according to the stored data in AngularJS responsive design. The AngularJS directory offers developers with a number of filters for currencies, data, numbers, lowercase, uppercase, and much more. In addition, it also offers an option to create your own filter by registering for the new filter factory. Read More- PHP Vs ASP.NET: How to Choose the Right One?
5. Easy Testing • Testing is an important part of any website or web application. When it comes to testing in AngularJS it is done in an easy manner. It is because it is easier for developers to manipulate different parts of the application which are placed into AngularJS.
The module separation feature in AngularJS allows web developers and web development companies to load the required services and execute the automated testing with ease.
6. Two-Way Data Binding • Another top feature of AngularJS frameworks is the two-way data binding feature. As the feature of the AngularJS framework, any changes taking place in the web application will have an effect on the user-interface and vice-versa.
By using AngularJs framework, the changes in the application modules and functionalities will change together instantaneously.
Contact US www.pixelcrayons.com Facebook Linkedin Twitter