Download
an exclusive solid sheesham wood furniture online n.
Skip this Video
Loading SlideShow in 5 Seconds..
Saraf furniture - Solid Sheesham Wood Furniture PowerPoint Presentation
Download Presentation
Saraf furniture - Solid Sheesham Wood Furniture

Saraf furniture - Solid Sheesham Wood Furniture

2 Vues Download Presentation
Télécharger la présentation

Saraf furniture - Solid Sheesham Wood Furniture

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presentation Transcript

  1. An Exclusive Solid Sheesham Wood Furniture Online Store insaraf.com

  2. “Mass affordability & Exclusivity to SOLID SHEESHAM WOOD FURNITURE ALL INDIA, with LIFETIME Warranty”

  3. WHAT WOOD / MATERIAL IS IT MADE OF? • IS THE PRICE RIGHT ? • EXCLUSIVE SOLID SHEESHAM WOOD FURNITURE, AND NOTHING ELSE • DIRECTLY FROM FACTORY TO CONSUMER, MOST AFFORDABLE PRICING

  4. Factory Shop YOU Marketeer Dealer Example –DURIAN, ZUARI, SPACEWOOD Marketeer Factory YOU Example –PEPPERFRY, FLIPKART, FABFURNISH

  5. Marketeer YOU Factory Example –URBANLADDER , WOODENSTREET Factory YOU

  6. Exclusively made in Solid Sheesham Wood. • Lifetime Warranty • Price Transparency to consumers thus more trust.

  7. TARGET Every Household with means to Digital money / banking

  8. SIZE Currently 50% of Indian Online Furniture market is in 6 cities ( where INSARAF & almost all competition delivers ) Currently 80% of Indian Online Furniture market is in 46 cities ( where INSARAF and a very small faction of competition delivers ) The Rest 20% is where ONLY INSARAF delivers That’s 20% of a 1.3 BILLION USD INDIAN ONLINE FURNITURE MARKET

  9. Price Transparency competition Exclusivity ofSolid Sheesham Wood Furniture Lifetime Warranty

  10. Customer Acquisition Strategy • EDUCATING THE MASSES ABOUT SHEESHAM WOOD • ENHANCE REACH WITH INFLUENCIAL CONTENT ON CONVENTIONAL AND NON-CONVENTIONAL MEDIUMS.

  11. Bangalore Kalyan Nagar • Hyderabad Gachibowli • Surat Vesu • Delhi MG Road • Rajasthan Sardarshahr Existing Stores

  12. Mumbai • Pune • Dehradun • Chennai Upcoming Stores

  13. Social Impact Indigenous Product