120 likes | 201 Vues
With highly trained and experienced pool of IT professionals, Indian IT outsourcing companies top the chart globally. If you are looking for software development services like mobile application development, website development, or eCommerce portal development; you can get your work done easily by outsourcing from India just like 66% of other global companies. Hence, here is the list of top IT outsourcing companies in India from whom you can get development work done in less time and minimal investment.
E N D
Top 10 IT Outsourcing Companies In India
Introduction With highly trained and experienced pool of IT professionals, Indian IT outsourcing companies top the chart globally. If you are looking for software development services like mobile application development, website development, or eCommerce portal development; you can get your work done easily by outsourcing from India just like 66% of other global companies. Hence, here is the list of top IT outsourcing companies in India from whom you can get development work done in less time and minimal investment.
1)Aegis Aegis is one of the best Indian IT outsourcing companies that is committed to impacting clients’ business outcomes by focusing on enhancing customer experience across all touchpoints and channels. Aegis has business operations in 43 locations across 9 countries. Aegis serves over 150 clients from verticals such as Banking and Financial Services, Technology, Insurance, Healthcare,Telecom, Travel & Hospitality, Consumer Goods, Retail, and Energy & Utilities.
2) Acodez Acodez is a certified Google Partner Company. It's a multiple international award-winning web design and development agency based in India. They offer top class bespoke website design and development services at reasonable rates. They have worked with hundreds of clients from across the globe in different industry verticals.
3) ValueCoders ValueCoders is an Indian IT outsourcing company focused on offshore software development services. 12+ years in business & 450+ developers strong, they have worked with startups, digital agencies, software product development companies, and enterprises to help simplify their costs/time-to-market. outsourcing experience and reduce
4) PixelCrayons PixelCrayons is India's one of the most trusted web & mobile development company. It's an award winning IT consulting and services company offering end-to-end web / mobile application development services to SME's, enterprises, digital agencies and startups. With it's 12+ years of experience, PixelCrayons has served hundreds of global clients using the latest technologies.
6) Radix Radix is an IT outsourcing company with 15 years of experience in delivering complex web & desktop application development services globally. Having a team of 350+ resources & development centers spread across 15000+ square feet of area. Radix is a one-stop-solution for your all IT outsourcing needs!
7) Neologix Neologix Software Solutions is an offshore Indian IT outsourcing company that provides innovative software solutions, quality development and consultancy services to its clients worldwide. They have expertise in PHP, .NET, and ColdFusion technologies among others.
8) Brainvire The Prime goal of an enterprise mobile application is to help you restructure, streamline and manage crucial business processes on the go. Whereas, A micro-app aims to suffice very targeted operations and takes less load. However, both are successfully accomplishing their endeavors and are expected to continue further.
9) SynapseIndia SynapseIndia extends end-to-end IT-enabled solutions and services to industry verticals ranging from Automobiles,Real Estate, News, Information & technology, Health & Fitness, Pharmacy & Medicines and so on. In business for over 15 years now, they have garnered rich experience and vast exposure of the outsourcing industry with their 500+ strong team.
10) Mindtree Mindtree specializes in web & mobile application development and maintenance, It is an Indian IT outsourcing company based in India; in business since 1999. With over US$ 700 million in revenue, Mindtree has employed over 16.000 employees in over 8 global offices.