480 likes | 901 Vues
Panchakarma Treatment In Ayurveda, Panchakarma is the ultimate mind-body healing experience for detoxifying the body, strengthening the immune system, and restoring balance and well-being. It is one the most effective healing modality in Ayurvedic Medicine. It promotes Detoxification and Rejuvenation.
E N D
Panchakarma Treatment • Panchakarma Therapy for achieving balance in mind, body and consciousness. • Ayurveda is more than a system of healing. • It is a science and art of living that helps us to achieve health and longevity.
It emphasizes on preventative and healing therapies along with various methods of purification and rejuvenation. • Panchakarma is an integral part of Ayurveda which helps achieve a balanced state of mind, body and consciousness through rejuvenation and detoxification.
10 Benefits of Panchakarma • Panchakarma can bring limitless benefits to the individual. 1. Elimination of toxins 2. Reducing weight 3. Rejuvenation of tissues 4. Relaxing the mind 5. Relieving stress
6. Boosting immunity 7. Opening up of blocked channels 8. Improving strength of digestive fire 9. Speeding up metabolism 10. Complete cleansing of the body
Five Therapies of Panchakarma • Panchakarma is a set of five therapies designed for cleansing the body of toxins. • Ayurveda considers that the purification of the body is essential before the commencement of any other therapy.
The body needs to be purified before replenishing it with the new colours of health, youthfulness, vigour and vitality.
1. Vaman • Vaman Treatment, a patient is given internal and External oleation and fomentation therapies for few days. • Toxins get liquefied and gather in upper cavities of the body, and the patient is given emetic medicine and decoction.
It induces vomiting and helps to eliminate toxins from the body tissues. • Vaman therapy is recommended primarily for kapha-dominated conditions such as asthma, obesity and hyperacidity.
2. Virechana • In Virechana, purgation or elimination of toxins occurs through the evacuation of the bowels. • In Virechana Treatment the patient is given internal and external oleation and fomentation therapies.
Later the patient is given a herbal laxative to facilitate the evacuation of the bowels that helps in cleansing the body of toxins. • Virechan therapy is recommended primarily for the pitta-dominated conditions such as herpes zoster, colitis, jaundice, celiac disease etc.
3. Basti • Basti Therapy has enormous benefits, especially in complicated and chronic disease. • This therapy is extremely effective against vata-dominated conditions such as piles, arthritis, and constipation. • As per the nature of the disease, herbal decoctions, oils, ghee or milk are administered into the rectum, and this has incredibly positive effects.
4. Nasya • Nasya therapy is effective in clearing and cleansing the head region. • In therapy, the head and shoulder regions are given a gentle massage and fomentation. • Then, nasal drops are administered in both the nostrils.
It brings about the cleaning of the entire head region and relieves various types of a headache, hair problems, neurological disorders, migraine, sleep disorders, sinusitis, chronic rhinitis and respiratory diseases.
5. Raktamokshan • Raktamokshan therapy is good for cleaning of blood and effective against diseases caused due to impure blood. • It can be done in a specific area or for the entire body.
This therapy useful in various skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, and also in local lesions such as abscesses and pigmentation.
Avoid Panchakarma Treatment • Panchakarma therapies should be avoided during fever, injuries and pregnancy.