1. ploy v. a maneuver or stratagem to gain the advantage; ruse; subterfuge; gambit
2. pliant adj. having a variety of uses; adaptable; pliable
3. ply v. to work with diligently; employ busily; wield.
4. deploy v. to spread out; to arrange, place, or move strategically
5. employ v. to engage the services of
6. complicity n. involvement as an accomplice or associate in wrongdoing in a questionable act or a crime
7. duplicity n. deliberate deceptiveness in behavior or speech; an instance of deliberate deceptiveness; double-dealing
8. inexplicable adj. difficult or impossible to explain or account for