Different Types of Brochure Design Presented by- Brochure Guru
1. Bi-fold brochures ➤ It is the most common type of brochure ➤ Bi-fold brochure is the most used brochure n professional world ➤ It can be carried away anywhere easily ➤ It opens like a book and easy to access ➤ Bi-fold brochure has 4 panels
2. Tri-fold brochures ➤ Tri-fold brochure also quite common in professional brochure design field ➤ This type of brochure mainly used for those who needs lots of information to be include with brochure ➤ It has 6 panels
3. Z-fold brochures ➤ A z-fold brochure—also known as a fan fold or zig zag fold brochure ➤ It folding size- 8.5” x 11”, 8.5” x 14”, 11” x 17” or 11” x 25.5” ➤ It is an innovative and quite different From usual style ➤ This brochure style quite appealing to customer.
4. Folder brochures ➤ Folder brochure is one of the sophisticated type of brochure. ➤ It is used for professional purposes such as business proposals, presentations and distributing to clients. ➤ This type of brochure also contains of 4 panels.
5. Gate-fold brochures ➤This type of brochure has 5 usable panels ➤ It’s 4 panels are narrower and close to the front large panels in the shape of gate ➤ It is quite creative and used by an increasing number of people
6. Catalog brochures ➤ Catalog brochure is the most organised brochure➤ Catalog brochure is like bi-fold brochure but has multiple pages ➤ It is used for business who want to display wide range of Products and services.
Contact us Brochure Guru Y8, Block - EP, Sector V Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700091, INDIA Ph: +91 33 4020 0838 Mobile: +91 08420353945 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.brochureguru.com