110 likes | 120 Vues
There are tremendous benefits to be achieved through regular massage therapy treatments from a Registered Massage Therapist.<br>
E N D
There are tremendous benefits to be achieved through regular massage therapy treatments from a Registered Massage Therapist.
1. It Is Relaxing • Massage therapy has been shown to decrease cortisol levels in the body. This enables the body to enter a recovery mode. • Also triggers lasting feelings of relaxation, improved mood, and reduced stress levels. • So that we can deliver a much better experience for their customers.
2. It Can Help Lower Blood Pressure • Projection mapping eliminates the need to have any physical sets and props which take a lot of time to build, transport, set up and dismantle. • All you need is an image or a theme designed using softwares and you are good to go for a magnificent show!
3. It Promotes Muscle Relaxation • Massage also promotes circulation to the affected or injured muscles, which increases nutrients and oxygen to the damaged tissues. • In turn, this increased activity to the affected sites reduces stiffness and edema (swelling) in the muscles and joints, as well as increases flexibility to help reduce pain.
4. It improves sleep • Not only do benefits of massage encourage a restful sleep, it also helps those who can’t otherwise comfortably rest. • Also, massages help infants sleep more, cry less and be less stressed.
5. It boosts immunity • Massage boosts patients’ white blood cell count, which plays a large role in defending the body from disease. • Additionally, it also improves immune function for individuals with HIV.
Massage Therapy is a Regulated Health Profession and Massage Therapy should only be performed by a Registered Massage Therapist. For more details, visit a good physiotherapy and massage center.