Download
art for junior cert n.
Skip this Video
Loading SlideShow in 5 Seconds..
ART FOR JUNIOR CERT PowerPoint Presentation
Download Presentation
ART FOR JUNIOR CERT

ART FOR JUNIOR CERT

3 Vues Download Presentation
Télécharger la présentation

ART FOR JUNIOR CERT

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presentation Transcript

  1. ART FOR JUNIOR CERT

  2. COURSE CONTENT Drawing is the key component of the course. Students learn key skills in drawing the manmade and natural environment in a variety of drawing media. 2D studies also include painting and poster making. Crafts such as lino print and ceramics (working in clay) are also studied.

  3. Examination of Art The project in 3rd Yr is awarded 75% of the total marks. Students spend most of the year doing the project. There are also two drawing exams which make up the remaining 25% of the marks.

  4. The Project is made up of 3 areas: • 3D which is a sculpture in clay • 2D which is painting a picture or poster • Craft which is lino print

  5. Examples of Junior Cert Work

  6. THANK YOU