80 likes | 82 Vues
Keeping your mattress clean is very important, and it is not as hard as it sounds. There are many ways to clean your mattress at home, and you donu2019t need to spend big bucks for a professional cleaning. You can use home ingredients and a good old vacuum cleaner to make it spick and span. <br>Visit - https://www.livpuresleep.com/<br>
E N D
DIY 5 Ways to keep Your Mattress Clean
Proper cleaning of the mattress on frequent intervals is advantageous for it’s lifespan and durability. It will also stop allergen build-up and keep it fresh and healthy. • A natural latex mattress can last up to 12 years, a heavy density memory foam mattress can give you around 10 years and a light density memory foam mattress around 8 years. Here are some tips to Keep your mattress healthy and clean
1. Invest in Vaccum Cleaner • The easiest way to keep your mattress dust-free is vacuuming • Start the process of vacuuming from the top of your mattress and work your way down.
2. Use Mattress Protector for your mattress • Add an extra layer of protection for your mattress for those long nights of sweet dreams. • Your pets or children might have more accidents as well. Mattress cover doesn’t only save your mattress from such accidents but also reduces the chance of bacteria growth
3. Make the stains go away • If you drop a liquid, immediately solace a towel or a microfiber cloth to suck the liquid up. • You can mix dish soap and water in a 1:1 ratio and apply it on the stained area of mattress and let the mixture sit till the stains come out. • If you have a natural latex mattress, you can use natural products like baking soda, vinegar or lemons to get rid of stains.
4. Wash your bedding • Washing your bedding in hot water with a good detergent is necessary at frequent intervals.
5. Houseplants • Dust, pollen, insects and microbes, are plant-loving, but essentially, in this case, mattress loving is well. • They do add to the aesthetics of the bedroom and making it soothing and welcoming, but it can be really harmful to your mattress. • If you still want to make your bedroom look nice, try fake plants instead!
Keeping your mattress clean is very important, and it is not as hard as it sounds. There are many ways to clean your mattress at home, and you don’t need to spend big bucks for a professional cleaning. You can use home ingredients and a good old vacuum cleaner to make it spick and span. Read more at - https://www.livpuresleep.com/blogs/articles/how-to-keep-your-mattress-clean-a-diy-guide