160 likes | 255 Vues
Rooftop Solar Challenge II: Go SOLAR Florida. Partner Status Teleconference/Video Conference Meeting February 9, 2014. Agenda. Roll call Jan 14, 2014 meeting in Washington, DC Org chart update Contract Planning & Zoning a. Introduce Cathy Randazzo, team leader
E N D
Rooftop Solar Challenge II: Go SOLAR Florida Partner Status Teleconference/Video Conference Meeting February 9, 2014
Agenda Roll call Jan 14, 2014 meeting in Washington, DC Org chart update Contract Planning & Zoning a. Introduce Cathy Randazzo, team leader b. Introduce Dr. Diana Mitsova, FAU Partner Updates
Agenda, Continued 7. Second Annual Go SOLAR & Renewable Energy Fest 8. Friends of Solar 9. Timecards 10. Business Model
2. Jan 14, 2014 meeting in Washington, DC • 8 groups were awarded RSC II Grants • Pacific NW Partnership • Golden State Solar Impact – California Center for Sustainable Energy • CESA – New England Solar Cost-Reduction Partnership • NYSolar Smart • Solar Ready II • Iowa Statewide Solar Readiness Initiative • Go SOLAR Florida • American Solar Transformation Initiative (Optony) • Key takeway? This is BIG! • We have the opportunity to influence solar in the state, even the nation
4. Contracts Introduce Cathy Randazzo, Planning & Zoning Team Leader Cathy will provide an update on the contracts Each partner to review Go SOLAR Charter to verify accuracy as the contract will pull details from the charter
5. Planning & Zoning • Kickoff Teleconference Meeting • Who should participate from your city/county? • Zoning official or zoning planner • Historic preservation staff • Tree preservation staff • Purpose: Share lessons learned from Phase I and discuss strategy to complete deliverables • Introduce Dr. Diana Mitsova, Asst. Professor, School of Urban & Regional Planning, Florida Atlantic University, to discuss their role and provide an update
7. • Go SOLAR Fest • Introduce new Fest Team Leader, Matt Anderson • Please register to attend yourselves • Find Sponsors, Exhibitors and encourage attendance • We will be reaching out to get your help • Draft letter on SharePoint for your use to invite your elected officials
8. Creation of Friends of Solar • Purpose • Role • Ask your solar contractors to join
9. Timecards • FAQ • New time sheet • New tool to calculate fringe benefits • Contact Icilda Humes at email@example.com for questions or 954-519-1221 for assistance with timecards.
Two Options FAQs page in Sharepoint https://go.broward.org/sites/pollutionprevention/gosolar/SitePages/Home.aspx If you know the fringe benefit in $/hour If you know the fringe benefit as a % of hourly salary See examples
Does anyone have any questions? ? Anything to add to the agenda for next meeting?
Next meeting February 28, 2014 8:30 If nothing else, adjourn