Download
slide1 n.
Skip this Video
Loading SlideShow in 5 Seconds..
The Webinar will begin shortly PowerPoint Presentation
Download Presentation
The Webinar will begin shortly

The Webinar will begin shortly

146 Views Download Presentation
Download Presentation

The Webinar will begin shortly

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presentation Transcript

  1. The Webinar will begin shortly

  2. Welcome to the Nth Degree Plus Webinar!

  3. 100 pips

  4. 20 pips

  5. 86 pips

  6. 194 pips

  7. 320 pips

  8. 320 pips 160 pips Add-on

  9. 276 pips

  10. Weekly Overview AUDCAD 100 pips EURJPY 20 pips EURUSD 4 pips GBPJPY -25 pips EURAUD -16 pips GPBCAD 320 pips GBPCAD 160 pips GBPNZD 276 pips EURNZD 124 pips GBPAUD 194 pips GBPUSD 86 pips Total trades 11 Wins 9 Loss 2 Total pips 1315 Total - pips -41 Net + pips +1274 pips

  11. What If You Could Make MORE PIPS (definition: more money) Utilizing Greater Accuracy While Eliminating Your Stress

  12. Have you ever wondered if there was really a system that was designed with You in mind. A system that could actually take you to a new income level in Your Forex Trading?

  13. What If you could look back in 60 Days and see a marked improvement in your trading skills.

  14. How would it be to have more money in your bank account in 60 days. Would you agree that it might make life a little bit better?

  15. Not only will I show you how other Students have done this…

  16. I am going to show you how You can Win, Trading Foreign Currency In Today’s World Economy

  17. And the best way to accomplish this is to flat out Remove all of the stops

  18. Kirk and I understand the importance of making this system a no brainer opportunity for you

  19. We know you’ll be able to transform and ignite your business with the Nth Degree Plus, and the powerful bonuses that come with it.

  20. What would it hurt to prove it to you by giving you a can’t lose deal.

  21. After all, you’ve taken the time out of your busy schedule to check this out, so we’re gonna do everything we can to make it worth your while.

  22. Before We Go On Let’s Listen To A Student Who has Experienced Success with our System

  23. Some words from Jerry T.

  24. Let’s talk about Nth Degree Plus The next step to reaching your Income Dreams!

  25. Why Nth Degree Plus • As we answered questions from active trader’s we found new solutions beginning to take form: • Advanced strategies were defined to sharpen the entry and exit process. • We saw a need to remove even more of the emotion out of trading. • Additional strategies were defined that really work and we were eager to share them. • We saw traders needed to enjoy the trading process more. • We just don't have the time to teach these strategies one-on-one anymore.

  26. What Is Nth Degree Plus • Additional entry and exit strategies • New low risk Counter Trend trades • You will see how to spot the trend earlier, with more accuracy • Additional ways to work full time and learn how to trade • Strategies to show you how to get more experience in less time • We show you how to do the same work and make 3 to 5 times the profit • How to use the Early Bird and Norwood Alerts for more trades with less time in front of the computer • Enhanced record keeping

  27. “By putting all of this together you can get a true picture of how you are progressing as a trader”.

  28. What Is Nth Degree Plus This is new material, released to only a few students in the past. No one uses the same indicators we use… they just rehash the same old fluffy information

  29. Notice the POWER IN SEQUENCE Jump Start Is Our Entry Level Product All of our courses build on the previous course:

  30. THERE IS POWER IN SEQUENCE Jump Start Is Our Entry Level Product Launch Pad builds on Jump Start All of our courses build on the previous course:

  31. THERE IS POWER IN SEQUENCE Jump Start Is Our Entry Level Product Launch Pad builds on Jump Start Nth Degree builds on Launch Pad and Jump Start All of our courses build on the previous course:

  32. THERE IS POWER IN SEQUENCE Jump Start Is Our Entry Level Product Launch Pad builds on Jump Start Nth Degree builds on Launch Pad and Jump Start Nth Degree Plus builds on Nth Degree, Launch Pad and Jump Start All of our courses build on the previous course:

  33. THERE IS POWER IN SEQUENCE All you have learned in trading so far will come to life with Nth Degree Plus. You will see the market set up, by following a sequence of steps, you will take trades with less emotion and effort than you ever thought possible.

  34. Let’s Stop For Just a Moment to Listen To Another Student Mark Christensen

  35. Let’s Quickly View A Partial List Of Some Power Packed Techniques Included In Nth Degree Plus CDC Convergence – Divergence – Congruence S A L T your trades Managing Emotions Simple advanced record keeping work sheets How to create a “Watch List” How to find Mega Trades Legs in a trend and how to trade them How to sweep a trend Camel Back Trade Candy Bar Trade Zone trade

  36. A Partial List Of The New Items Included In Nth Degree Plus CDC Convergence – Divergence – Congruence S A L T your trades Managing Emotions Simple advanced record keeping work sheets How to create a “Watch List” How to find Mega Trades Legs in a trend and how to trade them How to sweep a trend Camel Back Trade Candy Bar Trade Zone trade

  37. A Partial List Of The New Items Included In Nth Degree Plus CDC Convergence – Divergence – Congruence S A L T your trades Managing Emotions Simple advanced record keeping work sheets How to create a “Watch List” How to find Mega Trades Legs in a trend and how to trade them How to sweep a trend Camel Back Trade Candy Bar Trade Zone trade

  38. A Partial List Of The New Items Included In Nth Degree Plus CDC Convergence – Divergence – Congruence S A L T your trades Managing Emotions Simple advanced record keeping work sheets How to create a “Watch List” How to find Mega Trades Legs in a trend and how to trade them How to sweep a trend Camel Back Trade Candy Bar Trade Zone trade

  39. A Partial List Of The New Items Included In Nth Degree Plus CDC Convergence – Divergence – Congruence S A L T your trades Managing Emotions Simple advanced record keeping work sheets How to create a “Watch List” How to find Mega Trades Legs in a trend and how to trade them How to sweep a trend Camel Back Trade Candy Bar Trade Zone trade

  40. A Partial List Of The New Items Included In Nth Degree Plus CDC Convergence – Divergence – Congruence S A L T your trades Managing Emotions Simple advanced record keeping work sheets How to create a “Watch List” How to find Mega Trades Legs in a trend and how to trade them How to sweep a trend Camel Back Trade Candy Bar Trade Zone trade

  41. A Partial List Of The New Items Included In Nth Degree Plus CDC Convergence – Divergence – Congruence S A L T your trades Managing Emotions Simple advanced record keeping work sheets How to create a “Watch List” How to find Mega Trades Legs in a trend and how to trade them How to sweep a trend Camel Back Trade Candy Bar Trade Zone trade

  42. A Partial List Of The New Items Included In Nth Degree Plus CDC Convergence – Divergence – Congruence S A L T your trades Managing Emotions Simple advanced record keeping work sheets How to create a “Watch List” How to find Mega Trades Legs in a trend and how to trade them How to sweep a trend Camel Back Trade Candy Bar Trade Zone trade

  43. A Partial List Of The New Items Included In Nth Degree Plus CDC Convergence – Divergence – Congruence S A L T your trades Managing Emotions Simple advanced record keeping work sheets How to create a “Watch List” How to find Mega Trades Legs in a trend and how to trade them How to sweep a trend Camel Back Trade Candy Bar Trade Zone trade

  44. A Partial List Of The New Items Included In Nth Degree Plus CDC Convergence – Divergence – Congruence S A L T your trades Managing Emotions Simple advanced record keeping work sheets How to create a “Watch List” How to find Mega Trades Legs in a trend and how to trade them How to sweep a trend Camel Back Trade Candy Bar Trade Zone trade

  45. A Partial List Of The New Items Included In Nth Degree Plus CDC Convergence – Divergence – Congruence S A L T your trades Managing Emotions Simple advanced record keeping work sheets How to create a “Watch List” How to find Mega Trades Legs in a trend and how to trade them How to sweep a trend Camel Back Trade Candy Bar Trade Zone trade

  46. Detail On New Items In Nth Degree Plus CDC Convergence – Divergence – Congruence Convergence – Divergence are setup’s indicating a trend change in the market or a retracement in the market. Congruence is what the market is doing the rest of the time. It is said that the market only trends 15% to 20% of the time… This is True… When you know how to trade Congruence you learn how to trade the market the other 80% to 85% of the time. This way you can find trades most of the time in one currency pair or another.

  47. Detail On New Items In Nth Degree Plus CDC Convergence – Divergence – Congruence Convergence – Divergence are setup’s indicating a trend change in the market or a retracement in the market. Congruence is what the market is doing the rest of the time. It is said that the market only trends 15% to 20% of the time… This is True… When you know how to trade Congruence you learn how to trade the market the other 80% to 85% of the time. This way you can find trades most of the time in one currency pair or another. When we show you how, you will be able to trade in all three of these market conditions. Do You Think This Would Make It Possible To Make More Trades? Your Not A Kiddin’