100 likes | 246 Vues
Here are some top trending Indian wedding ideas to add a burst of color and glam to your wedding party..
E N D
Top Trending Indian Wedding Ideas to Glam up Your Wedding Reception Party
When it comes to wedding planning, every couple wants to have one that stands apart from the rest, and leaves the guests in awe! Just like any other culture, Indian weddings are celebrated on a glamorous scale; with lavish decorations, a huge variety of sweet and savory items, music and entertainment, pretty floral décor, and various dances that last close to daybreak. some top trending Indian wedding ideas to add a burst of color and glam to your wedding party
1. Wedding invites inspired by Hindu Mythology A unique idea is to have beautiful wedding invitation cards inspired by Hindu mythology. Adding various deities on the card can loudly boast about the strong traditional and cultural values that a couple believes in.
2. Dress up your cake Skip the usual white wedding cake with floral decorations for a beautiful bright cake, all dressed up like a bride. Get a multi-tier cake inspired by the bride’s dress to go make the cake cutting ceremony even more special!
3. Go Modern with the Theme Skip the traditional look and go all out modern for your wedding. Skip the bright red hues for pastels or shades of white. This is a great way to break the monotony of the traditional theme and add a touch of contemporary to the wedding theme.
4. Ice-cream bar Add some fun and excitement to the dessert or ice cream bar. Serve ice cream in different flavors such as rose, kulfa, pistachio, instead of the usual vanilla, chocolate and raspberry, etc. Serve ice cream in chai glasses to add an Indian touch. The kulfa ice cream can be off-white in color, pistachio in green, and rose in pink. The colorful ice cream flavors can also add a touch of fun for the guests!
5. Handmade Jewelry While most brides go for heavy gold jewelry, that is stone studded, for the wedding reception. A lovely idea is to opt for handmade gota jewelry for pre-wedding events like sangeet and mehndi. This handmade jewelry looks stunning! It’s made with fabrics stitched into various designs, embellished with glass to add shine and bling. Many handmade jewelry designers also design shoes to go with the jewelry.
6. Hanging lights A lovely way to add light and a lovely feel to the reception is to add hanging lights. Whether you have an outdoor or indoor wedding, you can opt for hanging lights in different designs. You may opt from just bulbs without any shades, or shades in different designs like balls, cylindrical, cube, etc. Choose the one that matches your style and budget.
There are great many wedding ideas that you can come up with, whether you choose to celebrate your day the traditional or modern way. Plenty of wedding planner in Long Island and nearby areas are expert at giving you a wedding of your dreams – a flawless, smooth Indian wedding. What do you think will you choose?
Contact Us Website : http://www.glamorouseventplanners.com/ Phone : 516-343-9400