Hire React Native Developers
Points to Remember While React Native App Development 1. The purpose behind developing React Native app As we are all aware of the popularity of React Native, it is among the top leading frameworks for cross-platform mobile app development. But it doesn’t mean that every app must be developed in this framework. App development is entirely based on your requirements. If your sole objective is to build a multi- platform mobile application. You can do this by using WebView. However, you have to publish your app on both platforms. People are doing this already. But if you are wishing for high performance and stunning visuals using this approach, you will definitely face disappointment here. The applications developed using WebView are not capable of managing heavy tasks and providing better user experience as compared to a native app. Hire remote react developers who can build highly performed applications using React Native. They can use underlying components that are barely accessible from a WebView application.
3. Use Expo-Kit sensibly India is given preference as the offshore development destination. Expo-Kit is one of the best open source tool-chains provided by the React Native framework. It is free, however, it comes with all sorts of limitations. Sometimes, situations arise that you have to eject Expo-Kit later. It is because React Native does not support third-party packages with custom native modules. So, the sensible use of Expo-Kit is a must. Expo-Kit can be used when you want a quick playground for the development of a new app that’s too with the help of a create-react-native- app package. Besides this, if you are aware that all your requirements related to the app will be fulfilled by the solutions offered by Expo. The developers here are the most versatile and efficient worker. The companies who demanded online solutions to their development issues, then this is considered the best place.
4. React Native styling The working of the React Native Style is almost similar to CSS, however, sometimes you have to face disappointment. Because React Native does not support cascade, provides limited inheritance, even if it does not support many properties as well. But that’s not an issue as we know nothing is perfect in this world. Now the important thing is to find workarounds or alternatives to achieve what you want. In React Native, every element is flex by default. So, if you want to neglect issues to a greater extent try to keep components small. It will keep both the user interface and styles fixed on a single page.
5. App’s scaling for different devices and screen sizes • Keeping scaling of different devices and screen sizes in mind is also a must when you are working on React Native App Development. Usually, there are two options available with this framework. You can choose for either different UI/UX based on screen size or go for the same for all screen sizes. Most developers go with the first option for most of the applications whereas they opt for the later one in case they are developing a gaming app. To identify the sizes of screen, you can use the Dimensions API or third-party package like React Native Responsive UI. • • •
6. React Native App Performance React Native allows working in short development cycles which helps in completing projects on time. The processing here is quick and it does not use any heavy component which will let you wait until it loads. The hot reload feature helps in bundling processes rapidly and allows you to see even a small change on the emulator or your device in no time.
7. Animations • Want to build a React Native app using animations? Please give a second thought to your decision. It is understood that animations are really important these days but React Native is not that effective in the animation and desperately looking for improvement. You can use animations but every time you have to test the animation on the device. Because Emulators are not capable of giving proper feedback and will leave you in doubt. But the use of useNativeDriver = true, helps you attain better performance wherever possible. •
9. Transform any web project into a mobile version easily • Code reusability is one of the major advantages of the React Native. It allows you to release a single update for both platforms at a time. By doing so, you will easily be able to detect bugs and fix them. Even the developers who haven’t worked on the project can easily understand the code without any hassle. React Native not only enhances productivity but also provides flexibility for the working team. Due to which, the time consumption for Quality Assurance reduces and your decision of transforming a web project into a mobile gets a physical form seamlessly. •
10. Few other things to know while React Native development Other than the above-mentioned points, the developers should also be aware of the following minor things which will help them develop a cross-platform app on React Native. React Native comes with all sorts of limitations as it does not support all the properties including Image Style Props, View Style Props, Text Style Props, Shorthand properties. So choosing popular properties in your project is the right approach. For example, instead of making use of margin, you can go with margin-bottom, margin- top, margin-left and margin-right. React Native does not provide DOM elements, so we have to work on the native elements. You can not use percentage values for all properties in React Native. If you try to do so, the framework will either ignore it or crash your application. By default, React Native supports flex. So, to make use of it, you have to learn it and then can use it wherever you want. Sometimes it will help you to work easily. If you have set up your mind and are ready to create a react native mobile app then you can contact us as we have Reactjs developers for hire.
Conclusion After a brief discussion on almost all the major points, you will get to know what to keep in mind while developing mobile apps with React Native. There are certain merits and demerits in working with the React Native. So as a developer you should know about all these factors because it will help you to make your client understand exactly what can be achieved with React Native for cross-platform mobile app development. No doubt, React Native is simple, easy to learn, cost-effective, and time- saving in terms of cross-platform mobile app development. So if you are planning to build a mobile app using React Native, you can consider one of the renowned react native app development companies to hire react developer. Considering your requirements, he will suggest the best way to get what you want with your mobile app.
Thank You @nine-hertz-india-pvt-ltd- @TheNineHertz @NineHertz firstname.lastname@example.org https://theninehertz.com/ +1-315-381-4100