Worlds fastest cars by Hameed
1. Bugatti Veyron Super Sport: (429 km/h), it goes from 0 to 60 km/h in 2.4 seconds. It has an 8 LitreW16 Engine with 1200 horse power, start price is $2,400,000. Although the Bugatti Veyron lost the title to SSC Ultimate Aero on March 2007, Bugatti challenge the record in Germany on July 10, 2010 with the new 2010 Super Sport Version. Bugatti Veyron has a top speed of 253 mph, priced at $1,700,000 and equipped with 1001 horse power Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
2. Hennessey Venom GT: (418 km/h), it goes from 0 to 60 km/h in 2.5 seconds, has a 6.2-liter LS9 Turbocharged V8 Twin Turbo V8 Engine producing 1200 horse power, has a price of $950,000. The Venom GT could possibly hit a top speed of 442 kph. This might just be the Veyron Super Sport's closest competitor! Hennessey Venom GT
2. KoenigseggAgera R: 418 km/h, 0-60 in 2.9 secs. 5.0-liter V8 Engine with twin turbo’s, housing 1099 hp. Base price is $1,600,000. If you're into snow sports, the Agera R can be fitted with a Ski Box as well as winter tires, not that I would take one on a ski trip or anything like that. While the Agera R has a massive theoretical top speed, the current tested top speed is 418.42 kph. Expect this snow car to be the Bugatti's arch enemy for the next 5 years. KoenigseggAgera R
3. SSC Ultimate Aero: 413 km/h), 0-60 in 2.7 secs. Twin-Turbo V8 Engine with 1183 hp, base price is $654,400. Tested in March 2007 by Guinness World Records, The SSC Ultimate Aero was the fastest car in the world from March 2007 to July 2010. On March 2011, the KoenigseggAgera R also surpassed it, forcing this American made car to the #3 spot. Shelby SuperCars will continue their quest to reclaim the fastest car title, and their new SSC Tuatura might do the job (we'll just have to wait). SSC Ultimate Aero
9ff GT9-R 3. 9ff GT9-R:413 km/h), 0-60 in 2.9 secs. 4.0 Litre V6 Twin-Turbo Engine with 1120 hp, stratprice is $695,000. Based on the Porsche 911, the 9ff GT9-R 1120 hp version is limited to 20 units and the exterior may be modified to suit the owner.
4. Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo: 399 km/h), 0-60 in 2.8 secs. Twin Turbo All Aluminum V8 Engine with 750 hp, stratprice is $555,000. Smooth and cool. It will make you want to show it off non-stop. Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo
5. KoenigseggCCX:394 km/h), 0-60 in 3.2 secs. 90 Degree V8 Engine 806 hp, stratprice is $545,568. Made in Sweden, it is the older brother of the Agera R, only losing to 4 other supercars in the world. Koenigsegg CCX
6. McLaren F1:386 km/h), 0-60 in 3.2 secs. BMW S70/2 60 Degree V12 Engine with 627 hp, start price is $970,000. McLaren F1
7.ZenvoST1:374 km/h), 0-60 in 2.9 secs. Twin-Charged 7.0 liter V8 Engine forging 1,104 hp. stratprice: $1,225,000. The first Supercar from Zenvo Automotive, a Danish sports car company in pursuit of speed and perfection. This 100% Danish made supercar is limited to 15 units and the company. Zenvo ST1
8. GumpertApollo:362 km/h), 0-60 in 3.0 secs, 4.2 liter V8 Engine that houses 650 hp. stratprice: $450,000. Gumpert claims that the Apollo was designed such that it could Gumpert Apollo
8. Noble M600:362 km/h), 0-60 in 3.7 secs. Twin-turbocharged 4.4-liter V8 Engine with 650 hp. stratprice is $330,000. The Noble M600 also happens to be a very cool car. Its inconspicuous design sports a slender and contoured. Noble M600
9. Aston Martin One-77:354 km/h), 0-60 in 3.4 secs. 7.3 litre V12 Engine with 750 hp. stratprice: $1,850,000. The production of this is limited to 77, hence the name One-77. This is beauty and power packed into One. Aston Martin One-77
9. AscariA10:354 km/h), 0-60 in 2.8 secs. 5.0 litre BMW V8 S62 Engine with 625 hp. stratprice: $650,000. The company planned to produce 50 of these supercars at its factory in Banbury, England. Ascari A10
9. Lamborghini Aventador:354 km/h), 0-60 in 2.9 secs. V12 Engine with 700 hp, stratprice is $379,700. According to Lamborghini, Aventador is the name of a Bull that entered into battle at the Saragossa Arena on October 1993. This is the fastest bull in the world! Lamborghini Aventador
10. PaganiZonda Cinque Roadster:349 km/h), 0-60 in 3.4 secs. Twin turbocharged AMG V12 engine that produces 678 hp. stratprice is $1,850,000. The PaganiZonda Cinque Roadster is a limited-edition, with five ever produced. It is the quintessential exotic and exclusive supercar. PaganiZonda Cinque Roadster
10. Ferrari Enzo:349 km/h), 0-60 in 3.4 secs. F140 Aluminum V12 Engine with 660 hp, stratprice is $670,000. Only 399 were ever produced; the price goes up every time someone crashes. Ferrari Enzo
10. Jaguar XJ220:349 km/h), 0-60 in 3.8 secs. Twin Turbo V6 Engine with 542 hp, stratprice was $650,000. Made in 1992, this car still has what it takes to make the list. Jaguar XJ220
Dual Side Exhaust system has nearly the same design and location, as the single pipe exhaust system. The one and major difference is in the quantity of exit pipes. This type of exhaust systems is constructed with two pipes. Both pipes are located near each other on the same side of the vehicle behind the rear passenger's side. Depending on the diameter of the exit pipes the sound of system's performance may vary. When the diameter is smaller, the deeper sound will be produced.
There are 3 basic engine design out there (1) gasoline piston engine(2) diesel engine(3) rotary engine Most cars are gasoline piston engines. They are further classified as I (inline) V (vee design) or sometime opposed.
There are 3 basic engine design out there • Some engines have turbochargers or superchargers. They make the engine work like bigger engine - by stuff it with more air and fuel. Of course with or without the turbo/super charger - bigger engine usually have more power (but suffer from bad MPG) The ten slowest sports cars of all time
Front SpoilerAttached to the front of the vehicle's body, front spoiler, usually called air dam, is aerodynamically designed to improve the airflow and reduce drag and fuel consumption. This accessory is usually made of lightweight metal or plastic placed beneath the front bumper of a vehicle and intended to increase aerodynamics by blocking the flow of turbulent air under the chassis.
Pedestal SpoilerThe post spoiler is a popular aerodynamic addition, which is positioned on the top of the vehicle's trunk. This automotive accessory can improve stability of the car at a high speed for a performance benefit on the street. A well-designed spoiler can both modify the look of the car and improve its performance.
Lip SpoilerLip spoiler is a best choice for the driver who prefers a more subtle and at the same time appealing upgrade. Installed on the lip of the trunk, this styling accessory delivers a sporty image that is easy to be recognized. The lip spoiler can peer off the rear of the automobile without being too tall or wide. It also underlines a sleek lines of the car
Lighted SpoilerLighted spoiler provided with the lights you spoiler will not only ensure optimal brightness and visibility from behind, but also add a stylish accent to the rear of the vehicle, which is noticeable both in the daytime and in the nighttime.
2012 Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport VitesseBianco and New Light Blue • Base Price: NA • 0-60 mph: 2.6 secs • MPG: 6 city / 15 hwy • Top Speed: 255 mph
2012 Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Wei Long • Base Price:$ 1,969,570.48 AUD • 0-60 mph: 2.7 secs • MPG: NA • Top Speed: 253 mph
2012 Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse Black and Red • Base Price: NA • 0-60 mph: 2.6 secs • MPG: NA • Top Speed: 255 mph
2012 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse • Base Price:$ 2,180,929.77 AUD • 0-60 mph: 2.6 secs • MPG: NA • Top Speed: 255 mph
2012 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Brown Carbon Fiber & Aluminum • Base Price:$ 2,230,779.59 AUD • 0-60 mph: 2.6 seconds • MPG: NA • Top Speed: 255 mph
2012 Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Black & Yellow • Base Price:$ 1,969,077.82 AUD • 0-60 mph: 2.7 secs • MPG: NA • Top Speed: 253 mph
2025 Bugatti Aerolithe Concept • Base Price:$ 1,383,120.25 • 0-60 mph: 2.7 secs • MPG: NA • Top Speed: 220 mph
2013 Audi RS 5 Cabriolet • Base Price:$ 110,293.28 AUD • 0-60 mph: 4.9 secs • MPG: 16 city / 23 hwy • Top Speed: 174 mph
2012 ABT Audi AS7 • Base Price: NA • 0-60 mph: NA • MPG: NA • Top Speed: 180 mph
2012 XXX Performance Audi R8 V10 • Base Price: NA • 0-60 mph: NA • MPG: NA • Top Speed: NA
2012 Audi A1 Sportback • Base Price:$ 21,492.60 AUD • 0-60 mph: 7.0 secs • MPG: 46 comb • Top Speed: 141 mph
2013 Audi A1 Quattro • Base Price:$ 63,063.40 AUD • 0-60 mph: 5.7 secs • MPG: 33 mpg comb • Top Speed: 152 mph
2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 • Base Price: NA • 0-60 mph: 3.4 secs • MPG: 13 city / 20 hwy • Top Speed: 202 mph
2012 Wheelsandmore Lamborghini LP620-4 Green Beret • Base Price: NA • 0-60 mph: 3.4 secs • MPG: NA • Top Speed: 202 mph
2012 RENM Lamborghini Aventador Limited Edition Corsa • Base Price: NA • 0-60 mph: 3.4 secs • MPG: NA • Top Speed: 202 mph
2012 Lamborghini Aventador • Base Price: NA • 0-60 mph: 2.9 secs • MPG: NA • Top Speed: 217 mph
2012 Wheelsandmore Lamborghini AventadorRabbioso • Base Price: NA • 0-60 mph: NA • MPG: NA • Top Speed: NA
2012 Lamborghini Aventador J • Base Price: NA • 0-60 mph: 2.9 secs • MPG: NA • Top Speed: 217 mph
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Spyder • Base Price: NA • 0-60 mph: NA • MPG: 14 combined • Top Speed: 186 mph