SHORT HISTORY • School named after the illustrious prince of the Romanian Country, founder of the first Union countries Romania was founded in 1865, • CNCV is a historical monument education unit, which has been enhanced and restored between 2006-2010 with the European Investment Bank program. • College was fitted and equipped to the European standards. Thereby appropriate material and technical basis of the new teaching technologies integrated with software and hardware solutions
FACILITIES • 12 classrooms equipped with new, modern and ergonomic furniture.
FACILITIES • Three computer labs and three offices, two centers of excellence(CoEs) where students and computer science follows ECDL courses, CISCO, ORACLE etc.
FACILITIES • A modern gymnasium and a multipurpose field
FACILITIES • A classic library with 40.000 volumes
FACILITIES • Cantina equipped to the highest quality standards where students and teachers can have a hot meal natural and organic menus
ACHIEVEMENTS • 2010 Hall Trophy basketball, girls-1st Place • 2012 Hall Trophy basketball, boys-3rd Place
ACHIEVEMENTS • 2013 Robotics Competition in Chicago,3rd Place
2010-2012 COMENIUS PARTNERSHIP ECO-ART www.eco-art.ro http://www.europeansharedtreasure.eu/detail.php?id_project_base=2010-1-RO-COM06-06894
2010-2012 COMENIUS PARTNERSHIP ECO-ART