How to Increase How to Increase Website / Blog Website / Blog Traffic Traffic www.InspireBlueWaveWebsiteBlogTraining.com
A concern for many online marketers. As an artist my objective is always to generate traffic to my oil paintings. Many people spend a great amount of money trying to launch their website through strong advertising campaigns; however, a lack of funds shouldn't be a setback as there are many ways to get traffic without spending a dime.
Steps for increasing your website/blog: 1) Optimize your website to be search-engine friendly. Submit it to various search engines and directories. In addition to major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Ask, Bing and MSN, it's worth submitting to lesser known web directories.
2) Make sure your title, description head, and header html tags accurately convey the subject of your site; search engine algorithms use these as keywords to categorize your site and direct relevant traffic.
3) Spread the word about your artwork, your craft or any affiliate program you are in by submitting it to affiliate program directories and contacting the owners of related websites.
4) Create a links page that will contain the links to other non-competing websites in the same industry. Contact the owners of other websites with your proposal to exchange links. You will add their link to your links page, and they will link to your website in return.
5) Post in forums. Visit the online discussion forums where people in your target market like to gather. Post useful responses to people's questions, and include a link to your website at the end of your post next to your name.
6) Comment on blogs. Visit other people's blogs on the topic related to your website. Most blogs allow you to add comments about the issues being discussed. Add insightful comments about the blog topics, and leave your website link. Your comment and your link will permanently remain on the blog website.
7) Create an e-mail "signature" – your name, your website address and a short tag-line describing the main benefit of your site. Set your e-mail program to automatically add your signature to every e-mail that you send.
8) Look into traffic exchanges. There are many types of traffic exchanges but the idea is the same - you team up with other webmasters, and they send you traffic in exchange for you sending them traffic. Search the web for "traffic exchange" to find those services.
9) Create something of value that people will pass around. It can be a report with useful information that you allow people to give away. It can also be some kind of cool and unusual web-page that people will want to e-mail to all their friends.
10) Write articles on the topic related to your website, and include a link to your site in your author bio. Submit your articles to article directories, and allow people to publish your article in their newsletters and websites. Your articles will spread around the web like wildfire. People will read them and visit your website.
11) Use accurate keywords for your content. The point of keywords is that they are the terms most people looking for your article by topic will search by. Check those with free Google terms and use the most popular relevant one in your title - a descriptive title to let them know right away what it is if it's a word with multiple meanings.
Be very literal and then use the exact keywords several times in the article where they are relevant, as well as synonyms. Don't overdo it, or you look like you're trying to spam Google. Just use the keywords naturally when describing the topic.
12) Start an e-zine for your web site. When people read each issue they'll be reminded to revisit your web site. Submit it to all the free e-zine directories on the internet.A news letter!
13) Start your own online discussion community. It could be an online message board, e-mail discussion list or chat room. When people get involved in your community, they will regularly return to communicate with others.
14) Advertise your siteat free classified ad sites. There are many of these on the net. Some of the more popular ones are craigslist, bacpage,inetgiant, freeadvertisingforum, and gumtree.
15) Join free safe-lists. These are lists of subscribers who have opted-in to send and receive emails to each other. You can instantly reach potentially thousands of people by sending out emails, and you don't have to worry about receiving spam complaints either because everyone on the list has opted-in to receive emails.
You may go here to create your own "Virtual Secretary“ http://Bit.ly/VirtualSecretary
16) Getting a Facebook Fan Page could also increase your site traffic because hundreds of people will see it.
17) Constantly update content on your web-page, so having a news section is a great deal for search engines especially.
18) Update your Facebook status to let your friends know every time you update your blog and create a Facebook fan page. Your friend's friends will see when they join the fan page or comment on your status.
19) Submit your website to top social bookmarking sites to create a back link to your website, which will increase you page rank as well.
20) Sign up to yahoo answers and leave great helpful comments to questions people are asking for, leaving a link back to your site with more helpful tips on it.
21) Stay on topic. All this socializing, forum commenting and question answering ought to be on your website's main topic. The more your activity and site content match in topic, the more likely the right people find it. The more targeted your affiliate links are to the topic, the better you'll do with them too.
People don't mind advertising that's on topic, it starts to look like a convenience directory rather than irritating commercials.
You can read the complete blog at www.InspireBlueWaveWebsiteBlogTraining.com Become a "Gold V.I.P. CLUB MEMBER" and have access to hours and hours of Step-by-Step training videos on how to obtain a domain name, create a website/blog and most importantly how to drive targeted traffic to your website/blog.
Get a FREE 7-Day trial NOW: www.InspireBlueWaveWebsiteBlogTraining.com