Nosemploi du temps Qui estprésent? Les dialogues Les cahiers Les chiffres 0 à 60
Warm-Up Translate the following sentences: (AVOIR) He has math on Tuesday. Anne and Robert have physics on Friday. Didi and I, we have science on Monday. You (all) have German on Thursday? I have a party (une fête) on Saturday!
Il a les mathsmardi. Anne et Robert ont la physique vendredi. Didi et moi, nous avons les sciences lundi. Vousavezl’allemandjeudi? J’aiune fête samedi!
*Don’t forget: days of the week and school subjects are NOT capitalized in French. What day is in the middle of the school week? What day do some people go to church?
1. What are the four sections your notebook should be divided into? Vocab, Notes, Warm-ups, Homework/Everything else Give zero points if they have 0 correct Give 1 point if they have 1-2 out of 4 correct Give 2 points if they have 3 out of 4 correct Full credit (3 points) for all 4
2. Name an expression or word we learned today Classroom commands: ex, est-ceque je peuxaller aux toilettes Les bises Bonjour, Salut Je m’appelle… Tut’appelles comment? (friendly) Comment vousappelez-vous? (formal) Et toi? (friendly) Et vous? (formal) Enchanté
2. (continued) Au revoir A plus (tard)! Tchao! Çavabien Çava mal Comme-cicomme-ça FULL CREDIT (3 points) if one or more of these words is mentioned Give 1 point if they mention a word from the ACCENT examples
3. What was the correct order (LETTERS only) of the conversation Meli-Melo? I. Bonjour! D. Salut! Comment çava? E. Çava mal! Et toi? G. Çavatrèsbien! C. Comment t’appelles-tu? H. Je m’appelle Richard. Et toi? B. Je m’appelleTori. A. Enchanté. Au revoir! F. À plus tard!
4. Sep 16, 19: What kind of words did we learn today? NOUNS Les amis (m.), Le cinéma, Le ski Le football, Le magasin, La plage Le vélo, La glace, L’école Le français, Les frites (f.), Le chocolat L’anglais (m.), Les examens (f.), Les vacances (f.), Les escargots (m.)
4. (continued) Les concerts (m.) Les hamburgers (m.) Les maths (f.) La pizza Le sport 1 example is 1 point 2 or more examples is 2 points Give 3 points if they ALSO circled NOUNS
5. Sep 16, 19: What was the grammar topic? The answer must include something about gender, masculine v. feminine nouns, or Le, la, les, l’ Mentioning any of these topics would count as FULL CREDIT (3 points)
6. Sep 26-27: Sep 26-27: In the Lisons activity, give the answer for letter B There should be a list of cognates (words that look similar in French and English 0-1 words: 0 points 2-3 words: 1 point 4 words: 2 points 5 or more words: 3 points
7. Oct 6, 10: What were you to translate into English? Your partners’ class schedules into English Give 1.5 points if they wrote school classes/subjects
8. Oct 11-12: What was the topic of our notes and warm up? AGREEING/DISAGREEING, expressing opinions ACCORD/DESACCORD It’s either right or wrong!
9. Oct 19-20: Name 1 of the ER verbs we conjugated Aimer OR Regarder You may Give 1 point if they mention another ER verb
10. Oct 19-20: What new verb did we learn? What kind of verb? AVOIR IRREGULAR 1.5 points each (3 points total)
Résumons: les chiffres 0 à 10 11 à 20 • Zéro • un • deux • trois • quatre • cinq • six • sept • huit • neuf • dix • Onze • douze • treize • quatorze • quinze • seize • dix-sept • dix-huit • dix-neuf • vingt
20 à 29 30 à 39 Vingt Vingt et un(e) Vingt-deux Vingt-trois Vingt-quatre Vingt-cinq Vingt-six Vingt-sept Vingt-huit Vingt-neuf Trente Trente et un(e) Trente-deux Trente-trois Fill in the rest!
40-49 50-59 Quarante Can you guess what 41 is? Quarante et un(e) Quarante-deux Quarante-trois etc Can you guess what 50 is? Cinquante Cinquante et un(e) Cinquante-deux etc
Pratiquons! Levez-vous (opposite of asseyez-vous) et comptez!
BIZZ BUZZ Round 1 Say “BIZZ” on multiples of 7 Round 2 Say “BUZZ” on multiples of 5 Say BIZZ and BUZZ for multiples of 7 & 5 respectively Round 4 Say “BIZZ” on multiples of 7 AND anytime you say “7” ex 17, 27, 37 etc
If you are not going to participate, you will complete a worksheet to reinforce your numbers & days of the week. This will be due at the end of the period. These are the exercises that must be completed: 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 You will also receive one of these worksheets if you get eliminated from the game and are having a hard time paying attention (talking, sleeping, etc) The winner will receive an extra bathroom pass for the 2nd marking period.