80 likes | 193 Vues
Let’s meet up and get to know each other with coffee. At our first meetings and research, Grow the communication protocols, milestones and timelines, deliverables and scope, roles and expectations.
E N D
Process of Website Design Discover Web Design Brisbane.
1. Project Charter Meeting • Let’s meet up and get to know each other with coffee. At our first meetings and research, Grow the communication protocols, milestones and timelines, deliverables and scope, roles and expectations.
2. Project Analysis & Content Strategy Planning • We will work with client to help them determine the requirements of the project, from a technical, creative, and organizational purpose. Also We Check existing content's quantity and quality Well-planned, well-structured content will help us create both the interaction and visual design systems.
3. Search Strategy with Right Direction • Well develop Search Engine Optimization team audit the documents with including page structure, URL syntax, meta data, and content hierarchy. All of the information found during the discovery phase will be complied into a concise document that outlines the search, content, technical, and creative strategies. This document will act as the project map, keeping all team members in line with a focused strategy.
6. Cross-Browser/Device Testing & Content Migration • Here's where we test and demonstrate how page templates will render in major web browsers and mobile devices (i.e. iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, Android, etc). It is important to understand that the design will be appropriate for each device, but may be slightly different due to device specs and experience. It’s not about making everything look the same, it’s about creating a coherent experience across all devices.
7. Clent side Testing & Release • client side Testing helps us to confirm that new site meets the objectives and requirements we defined early in the project. • So close! Next up, our team will create a launch plan to archive the current website and release the new website to the public, as well as a quality checklist to ensure that all project requirements are met. web analytics are installed and configured.
Address • 229 Macquarie StSydney, NSW 2000 Call Us (02) 8294 3270