Now we are not in the paperless age, printer will remain important, according to daily basis needs. Unfortunately, sometimes printers are unable to run and respond. This can be very frustrating for users. Here are some tips to fix problems of your printer device.
1. Fix Printer Drivers Related Problem Sometime you might be experiencing a driver problem with printer. We recommend going to printer driver listing, which connects to all real printer maker driver pages and downloading the most recent printer drivers for your printer device.
2. Printer Connectivity Issue Check the switches, Before you open and use your printer device. If your printer device doesn't appropriately associated with the PC so make sure that your printer is connect with your PC by USB cable.
3. Stuck or Jammed Paper into Printer Paper jam is one of the biggest problem of any printer. In this problem paper stall out from printer when plate is over-burden. To solve that issue turn off the printer and remove the paper carefully.Make sure not even a bit paper stuck into the printer because it harms interior part.
4. Your Images Look Abysmal Sometimes You print an images and its looks a bit off is because of your ink cartridge may be dried. To solve this you have to check out the which color is missing from the cartridge and also check that toner may settled properly. For more detail take third party support.
5. Slow Printing Speed • There are some tips to increase your printer speed • Connect from high quality mode to draft mode for your file. • Switch from duplex mode to simplex mode
Need More Information? HP Printer Customer Support