CBD Hemp Oil vs Hemp Seed Oil Now that you have a general understanding of the basic categorization of cannabis oils, it’s time to elaborate on the key differences between CBD Hemp Oil in USA vs hemp seed oil in USA. Off we go!
1. Cannabis Oil Sources CBD hemp oil in USA is made from the plant’s flowers, which boast the highest concentrations of cannabinoid-rich resin. Hemp seed oil uses only hemp seeds — these are void of any cannabinoids but contain many valuable nutrients you can (and even should) incorporate into your daily health regimen. Once extracted, CBD oil in USA is suspended in a carrier oil, such as MCT oil, grapeseed oil, and olive oil. Some manufacturers infuse CBD oil into hemp seed oil so that the user can get the best of both worlds, but technically speaking, this is still CBD hemp oil — not hemp seed oil.
2. Different Extraction Method CBD hemp oil product in USA uses solvent-based extraction methods. The solvent is either high-proof alcohol (for CBD tinctures) or supercritical CO2 (for CBD oil drops). The golden standard for CBD hemp oil is the CO2 extraction, as it ensures your CBD extract is potent and free of any toxic solvents. Hemp seed oil in USA is obtained in a completely different way, as it calls for cold-pressing the seeds using a mechanical press to separate the oil from the seeds. The process is almost identical to how cold- pressed olive oil is made.
3. Cannabinoid Content & Nutritional Facts Unrefined CBD hemp oil in USA contains high levels of CBD along with other cannabinoids, terpenes, and essential oils. This makes it particularly useful as a health supplement because it supports the function of your endocannabinoid system, a chemical network of receptors and neurotransmitters that regulate the majority of vital functions in the body and brain. Hemp seed oil in USA carries ZERO CBD but contains a variety of beneficial nutrients. This product is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 acids, wholesome protein, vitamin E, vitamin B2 and B6, and trace minerals.
4. Comparing the Benefits of Cannabis Oils CBD hemp oil in USA can enhance the overall well-being of individuals. It helps users maintain the chemical balance (homeostasis) in their bodies through stimulating the endo cannabinoid system. This includes improved mood, sharpened focus, relief from stress, and works as a sleep aid. On the other hand – when looking at hemp seed oil – its benefits are typically seen in the user’s hair and skin, with it typically being used for skin moisturizing and sebum management, as well as strong hair.
5. Comparing the Different Consumption Methods of Cannabis Oils CBD oil can be consumed in many different formats. The most popular consumption method is the sublingual use, which calls for placing a few drops of the oil beneath the tongue and waiting for about a minute until it gets absorbed by the mucous gland located there. Other common consumption methods include softgel capsules, e- liquids, edibles, sprays, and topicals. As for the hemp seed oil, this product can be mixed into any foods and beverages for increased nutritional value. Alternatively, you can add it to a topical base of your choice to create a natural treatment for your skin and hair. Topicals using hemp seed oil include shampoos, body lotions, lipsticks, balms, heating rubs, hand creams, etc.
Conclusion: The goal of this article was to give you the tools for distinguishing between different types of cannabis oils so that you always end up with the right product for your needs. Knowing the source of your CBD oil, the extraction method, its benefits and uses will make it super easy to pick from marijuana CBD oil vs hemp seed oil vs hemp CBD oil. In order to minimize (or eliminate) the risk of getting ripped off, always buy your CBD oil from a trusted brand that can prove their claims with sheer facts instead of using shallow slogans and trying to shove their products down your throat. References: http://cbd4athletesover40.com http://cbd4firstresponders.com http://cbd4veterinarians.com http://safeharbourdiagnostics.com http://safeharbourbiolabs.com http://naturesfarmacine.com http://earthsfarmaceuticals.com http://farmacy2yourdoor.com http://cbdshipped2you.com http://weshipwellness.com
http://safeharbourpurepet.com http://safeharbourpet.com http://cbdhempconsultants.com http://cbdhemppartners.com http://cbdwholesalepartners.com http://customwellness4you.com http://yourdnadecoded.com http://dnadiet101.com http://nutrigenomics4u.com http://dnafit4u.com http://dnafitness4u.com http://pharmacyancillaries.com http://healthcareancillaries.com