130 likes | 273 Vues
Styletag Presents You The Summer Fashion Tricks To Keep You From Feeling Like a Sweaty Disaster.
E N D
Summer Fashion Tricks to Keep You From Feeling Like a Sweaty Disaster
1. Keep your clothes loose. The looser, the better. The less fabric you have actually touching your body, the cooler you will be. Believe it or not, a loose and and flowing maxi dress will keep you cooler than a pair of shorts and a skintight tank.
2. Avoid flimsy fabrics if you don't want your clothes to stick to your body. Lightweight fabrics are great for hot weather, but they need to have a little structure so that they don't just cling to your body the second you start to sweat.
3. • Layer with open-weave • knits. • That way you will be able to feel every glorious, cooling breeze.
4. • Choose • Clothes in • natural Fabric. • Cotton, for instance, is much more breathable than polyester or rayon. It's also better at absorbing sweat and dries faster, which means you won't feel sweaty as long as you would if your clothes were made of synthetic fabric.
5. • Take a nice, hot • shower to lower your • body temperature, and • wash off any dirt and • dead skin cells that could be • making you hotter. • A cold shower might feel more satisfying in the • moment, but your body will react by actually raising • your internal temperature. • You'll find yourself sweating again before you've • even left the house.
6. • Make sure your • clothes are as • Fresh and clean as • you are. • Re-wearing your clothes between washes is a great way to • avoid doing laundry, but even light wear leaves dirt, • sweat, skin cells, and cosmetics trapped in the fibers • of your clothes, which makes them less breathable • and you hotter.
7. • Avoid embellishments • —particularly heavy • embellishments like • beading or anything • made of metal. • Embellishments weigh your clothes down so they • are closer to your skin, trapping body heat. • They're also just another layer between your skin • and the next cooling breeze.
8. • Bring shade with you • wherever you go by • wearing a • wide-brimmed hat or • carrying a lightweight, woven scarf • in your bag. • Drape the scarf over your shoulders or head • whenever you feel like you are getting a bit too • much sun. It's so lightweight that you'll barely • feel it. Promise.
9. • Use a scarf to • keep your hair • off your neck. • A small cotton scarf is great for absorbing sweat, • whether you use it to tie your hair up or wear it • around your neck with your hair down. Soak it • in some cold water before you put it on for an • extra cooling kick.
10. • Cover up to • protect your • skin from the • sun and keep cool. • Direct sunlight not only damages your • skin, it raises your • body temperature.
Connect with us • https://www.facebook.com/styletag • https://twitter.com/teamstyletag • https://plus.google.com/+Styletagdotcom/posts • https://www.youtube.com/user/styletagdotcom