The sign “BUILD” can mean either the process of building something, or in context it can mean “a building.”
3. YOU WANT BUILD (your)-SELF HOUSE?Do you want to build your own house?
Classifiers are signs that can represent general classes of signs. For example a “3-handshape” can be used to indicate vehicles and the movement of vehicles.
4. CAR CL:3/CL:3-("crash") HOW-MANY TIME YOU?How many times have you been in a car wreck?
LEAVE/departNOW-NIGHT = tonightPLAY “Y”-version = PARTY“WH” Facial expression
5. TONIGHT GO-TO PARTY, TIME YOU LEAVE?What time are you leaving to go to the party tonight?
6. YOU THINK FIND NEW ADDRESS EASY? Do you think finding new addresses is easy?
FLY and AIRPLANE use the same handshape, palm orientation, and location. The difference is in the movement. AIRPLANE uses a double movement. This is an example of a “noun/verb pair.”
7. YOU AIRPLANE BEFORE?Have you ever been on an airplane before?vs “YOU FLY BEFORE?”= “Have you ever flown?”
10. WISH HAVE (your)-SELF HELICOPTER?Do you wish you had your own helicopter?
7. last-YEAR HOW-MANY TICKET YOU?How many tickets did you get last year?