1. SUMMER (bodyshift-or), WINTER, YOU LIKE BETTER WHICH?Which do you like better, summer or winter?
WALK (general)WALK (use legs specific)WALK (classifier: CL1) CL:1 “go for a stroll” CL:1 “walk determinedly”
3. AUTUMN, WIND-(light), COOL, YOU LIKE CL:1-"go for a stroll"?Do you like going for a stroll in a cool autumn breeze?
Note: If the other person has established context, you don’t need to add “o’clock” to your time sign.Signer A: YESTERDAY MORNING YOU WAKE UP WHAT TIME?Signer B: “8”
4. SUMMER VACATION, TIME YOU WAKE UP?What time do you wake up during summer vacation?
Review: winter spring fall summerbetter vacation wake-up here weather “go for stroll” “light wind”
7. SUPPOSE RAIN, CL:1-"GO OUT" PLAY+, WILL SICK YOU?If you play in the rain, will you get sick?
This next slide will show you how to ask “how many sick leave days a person gets at their employment”
9. WORK YOU? SICK VACATION HOW-MANY DAY CAN YOU?If you work, how many days of sick-leave do you get?
WAKE-up vs SURPRISEDTOMORROW vs YESTERDAYTIME vs “what-TIME?”
SUMMER vs BLACKBED VS “Go to bed”VACATION = “time-off, extended-break, holiday” vs RETIRE (version 1 and 2)
4. SUMMER VACATION, TIME YOU GO-TO-BED?What time do you go to bed during summer vacation?
5. SUPPOSE SICK, YOU THINK GO-TO-BED HELP WILL?Do you think bed rest is helpful when a person is sick?
6. YOU USE DEODORANT-(mime rubbing deodorant under your arm) YOU?Do you use deodorant?