90 likes | 90 Vues
7 Way Air Duct Cleaning Can Improve Your Health
E N D
7 Way Air Duct Cleaning Can Improve Your Health PPT By : Lotus Cleaning Services
1. The Air You Breathe • Just like outdoor air pollution, poor indoor air quality can wreak havoc on our health. When we breathe in an abundance of dust, mould spores, fungi and bacteria, these contaminants can negatively affect us in a number of ways so its better to take air duct cleaning services. For those who have asthma or other respiratory conditions, the result can be increased difficulty in breathing.
2. Clean Your Indoor Air Duct • Breathing easier. Many of our clients tell us that they notice a palpable difference in the air they breathe. • Sleeping better. A sound night’s rest makes a world of difference to your sense of wellbeing and plays an important role in your overall health.
3. Live Longer To Your Air Duct • It might seem like a bold claim, but it’s been shown that improved air quality is linked to fewer occurrences of asthma, cancer, and cardiovascular disease. This means a longer life span for those who eliminate pollutants from their daily air intake.
4. Eliminate Dirt and Debris in the Ducts • As your heating and cooling system runs, it pulls air through the returns, then pushes air back through the vents to maintain a comfortable temperature. That air often contains dust, pet hair, dander, pollen, and other contaminants, which can settle in your ducts. Over time, that debris can build up and reduce the efficiency of your HVAC system.
5. Benefit In Thinking clearer • Improved cognitive function seems to be a result of cleaner indoor air. This improvement is especially reported by our clients who work from home.
6. Experience Having More Energy • A sense of being more alert, awake, and energetic at home is frequently recounted.
7. Fewer Asthma attacks Through Air Duct Cleaning • People who suffer from asthma report that they have significantly fewer attacks after clean their air ducts.