PROLIFT garage doors Parts of Your Garage Door
1. Door and Sections The sections of the door can become dented or damaged, especially by cars inadvertently running into a closed door.
2. Hinges The hinges connect the sections of the door and allow the door to bend as it moves. These require lubrication and can cause problems if broken or cracked.
3. Sensors Safety sensors are located on either side of the door near the floor, and communicate with the opener. One sensor emits a laser while the other receives it, and if the line of the laser is interrupted, the garage door will not go down.
4. Tracks The tracks on either side of your door and leading up to the garage ceiling serve as guides for the door.
5. Spring The torsion spring above your door is under a considerable amount of tension, and supplies the power to lift your extremely heavy door. If a spring breaks or starts making noise, do not attempt to fix or adjust it.
6. Opener Garage door openers have come a long way in the past several years. Openers now have more safety features than ever, and can be controlled and monitored from a smartphone or computer.
7. Bottom Seal The seal serves several purposes: protection from weather, proper fit for the closed door, and bumper for the door as it closes. If your seal starts to come loose, becomes brittle, or even becomes a home for pests, contact us for a quick replacement.
Contact Us Phone: (888) 824-9947 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org Monday – Friday: 7:00 am – 7:00 pmSaturday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm http://proliftdoors.com