Download
cloud services n.
Skip this Video
Loading SlideShow in 5 Seconds..
Cloud Services PowerPoint Presentation
Download Presentation
Cloud Services

Cloud Services

121 Vues Download Presentation
Télécharger la présentation

Cloud Services

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presentation Transcript

  1. Cloud Services 8 Reasons to Outsource your Desktop to the Cloud

  2. The Cloud Drives IT Productivity • It’s generally accepted that ongoing IT operations consume 80% or more of IT staff time leaving, no more than 20% of time for value-add project work. This fact has always frustrated IT executives as well as their business peers who continue to have more and growing demands.

  3. “Virtual Desktop deployments can dramatically streamline management, increase security, and support the increasing consumerization trends of bringing your own device (BYOD).” “…Key drivers of virtual desktop adoption include cost reduction, better secure data & infrastructure, improved availability of applications and access to applications from anywhere and on any device (BYOD).” Industry Analysts Agree

  4. 8 Reasons to Outsource Your Desktop • Accessibility • Maintenance • Backup and Disaster Recovery • Security • Minimal IT Staff • Cost • Flexibility • Compliance

  5. Reason 1: Accessibility • Mobile and Remote Workers • BYOD • Telecommuters

  6. Reason 2: Maintenance • IT Headaches • Hardware maintenance • Software maintenance and upgrades • End-User Headaches • Waiting for upgrades and access

  7. Reason 3: Backup and Disaster Recovery Protect your Data Center from Mother Nature

  8. Reason 4: Security • Simplified Security • Centralized data storage • Protected by data center firewalls • 24/7 monitoring • Intrusion detection and prevention • Mission critical data and applications • Intellectual property in a safe place

  9. Reason 5: Minimal IT Staff • Avoid Hiring More IT Staff • Less IT Infrastructure • Less application management • Redeploy IT Staff • Not maintaining end-user applications • Business building initiatives • Revenue generating projects

  10. Reason 6: Cost • Avoid Hardware Expenses • Extend the Life of Legacy Hardware

  11. Reason 7: Flexibility • Rapid Onboarding • New locations • New employees • Seasonal employees and interns • Simplified Administration • Manage user accounts • Grant immediate access • Instantly deny access

  12. Reason 8: Compliance • Data Center Certification • SSAE 16, SOC 2 • Meet Industry Compliance Standards

  13. Thank you for your time Walter Reed, President Community Data Link P.O. Box 6094 Salem, OR 97304 walter@communitydatalink.com www.communitydatalink.com Office: (503) 213-3345 Cell: (503) 510-5685 Fax: (888) 316-9625