10 Best Remedies For Longer Thicker Lashes http://www.eyelash-enhancer.net/blog/how-to-grow-long-and-thick-lashes-with-natural-home-remedies
Are you worried about your thin eyelashes? Well, you are not only the one, there are plenty of users who want thicker eyelashes. Thicker eyelashes make you look even more beautiful and attractive. Factors like genetics, age, medical conditions, nutritional deficiency, eye infection or hormonal changes can make your eyelashes thin. Not removing eye makeup before going to bed or rubbing your eyes roughly can also cause delicate lashes to fall out.
Proper routine care can make your eyelashes healthier. You can also use some home remedies to promote thicker growth. http://www.eyelash-enhancer.net/blog/how-to-grow-long-and-thick-lashes-with-natural-home-remedies
1. Brush Your Eyelashes • Brushing lashes can help you at great extend. It help to get rid of dust and dirt particles that prevent clogged pores. • Put few drops of vitamin E oil or petroleum jelly on the soft-bristled eyelash brush. • Gently brush it on your lashes. • Brush for about 5 minutes twice daily to get desired results. http://www.eyelash-enhancer.net/blog/how-to-grow-long-and-thick-lashes-with-natural-home-remedies
2. Olive Oil • Olive oil can naturally thick your lashes. This oil is rich in vitamin E and oleic acid which properly nourishes and add volume to your eyelashes. It also keep them dark. • Dip clean, old mascara stick or cotton swab in warm olive oil. • Apply the oil carefully on your lashes just like mascara before going to bed. • Leave it and wash it off with lukewarm water in the morning. • Repeat this remedy for few months to get desired result.
3. Petroleum Jelly Petroleum jelly can stimulate eyelash growth. Apply petroleum jelly on your lashes with the help of mascara wand before going to be and leave it overnight. Petroleum jelly will moisturize your eye lashes and prevent dryness, that make the lashes fall out and look thinner. http://www.eyelash-enhancer.net/blog/how-to-grow-long-and-thick-lashes-with-natural-home-remedies
Lemon Peels 4. • Use lemon peels to add volume to your lashes. Lemon peels are rich in vitamins C and B, folic acid and other nutrients which promotes in growth of eyelashes. When it is infused in olive or castor oil, it enhance cleansing and stimulating properties of oil. • Put 1 tablespoon of dried lemon peels in a bowl. • Pour olive or castor oil into it to soak the dry peel. • Leave it to for a couple of weeks. Now apply the oil on your lashes with the help of old mascara stick before going to bed. • Leave it, then wash it off with lukewarm water in the morning. • Apply this remedy for few months to get desired results.
5. Coconut Milk • Coconut milk is very rich in protein and can help you enjoy thicker, longer eyelashes. It even adds beautiful shine to your lashes. • Dip cotton swab in cold coconut milk and apply it on your lashes. • Sit for 10 minutes and then rinse it off. • Repeat this twice a day for better result. http://www.eyelash-enhancer.net/blog/how-to-grow-long-and-thick-lashes-with-natural-home-remedies
Olive Oil 6. • Olive oil can naturally thick your lashes. This oil is rich in vitamin E and oleic acid which properly nourishes and add volume to your eyelashes. It also keep them dark. • Dip clean, old mascara stick or cotton swab in warm olive oil. • Apply the oil carefully on your lashes just like mascara before going to bed. • Leave it and wash it off with lukewarm water in the morning. • Repeat this remedy for few months to get desired result.
7. Castor Oil • Castor oil can also help you to get lustrous and voluminous lashes. It helps in fighting with micro-organisms which hamper the growth. • Use clean brush or a cotton swab to apply the castor oil on your lashes before going to bed. You can also add few drops of vitamin E oil to castor oil before applying. Leave it and rinse it off with lukewarm water in the morning. http://www.eyelash-enhancer.net/blog/how-to-grow-long-and-thick-lashes-with-natural-home-remedies
Green Tea 8. • Green tea is the another effective remedy to have longer, thicker eyelashes. It is rich in flavonoids , which stimulate growth of your eyelashes. • Prepare cup of unsweetened green tea, and let it cool. • Use cotton swab to apply green tea on your eyelashes. • Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse it off with cold water. • Repeat this twice a day for better result.
Almond Oil 9. Almond Oil is rich in vitamin E and also contains antioxidant qualities. Apply it before going to bed and rinse it off with lukewarm water in the morning. http://www.eyelash-enhancer.net/blog/how-to-grow-long-and-thick-lashes-with-natural-home-remedies
Egg 10. • Eggs are high protein and can help to create thicker and longer eyelashes. It contains biotin and B vitamins, which plays a very important role in improving overall texture of your lashes. • Take 1 egg and 1 tablespoon of glycerin blend them to make a thick, creamy texture. • Dip cotton swab into this mixture and apply it on your eyelashes. • Leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water. • Use this natural remedy 3 times a week for better result.
Use Alternative Solution: Idol Lash? It is a growth serum, eyelash enhancer, and some even call it growth mascara. Its name is not that important but its work is mind blowing. It is the pure and non irritating growth enhancing and nourishing product which exits in the market. 100% safe and gives you longer & thicker lashes.
Idol Lash http://www.eyelash-enhancer.net/blog/how-to-grow-long-and-thick-lashes-with-natural-home-remedies
b/103840865825076400434/103840865825076400434 alexwaston14/idol-eyelash-enhancer channel/UCp-mfiQ9OI0BTlXsxphCNCA pages/Eyelash-enhancer/693057770840247 Eyelash_enhance