ACTIVATION • Have you ever thought of a Spy Sunglasses? • What can be used for? • According to you, what are the material needed for the construction of it?
COMPREHENSION AND CLARIFICATION Watch the video once and decide if the following statements are True of False. If any is false, correct it. • With this pair of sunglasses, you can record a video without anybody knowing. ______ • You can make a pair of sunglasses for under 14 dollars. ______ • You need brand new sunglasses and a spy-camera. ______
APPLICATION 1. Complete the steps with the verbs in the box. The images can help you. apply install pick up take cut remove extend 1. ____________ a micro-spy camera.
2. ____________ a pair black solar shield sunglasses. 3. ____________ all the wires from a single cable. So we end up with four small wires: video, audio, power and ground.
4. ____________ the wires 3 inches from the camera. 5. ____________ it with a 20 inches black wire.
6. ____________ shrink tubing to protect all the connection. 7. ____________ the camera in the sunglasses.
2. After watching the video, decide if the presenter used the dos and don’ts seen during the last lesson.
3. What do the words in bold have in common? First, modify this spy camera. Cut the wires about three inches from the camera. Add some shrink tubing to protect all the connections.
Now, complete the following steps with the correct form of the verb. _____________ (solders) the other end of the black wire to the three original connections and the ground. Then _____________ (made) your final connections: video, audio, and your 9-volt power supply to power the camera. The camera fits perfectly right in the corner where no one can see it. _____________ (used) the hot glue to mount it, and _____________ (runs) your wiring along the arm to conceal it. See the KEY