1 / 0

Las Vegas Hilton

Las Vegas Hilton. Made by: Avrinder Mangat Sukhwinder Singh.

Télécharger la présentation

Las Vegas Hilton

An Image/Link below is provided (as is) to download presentation Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author. Content is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only. Download presentation by click this link. While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server. During download, if you can't get a presentation, the file might be deleted by the publisher.


Presentation Transcript

  1. Las Vegas Hilton

    Made by: AvrinderMangat Sukhwinder Singh
  2. Introduction :We are working on the Hotel Las Vegas Hilton . It is a grand hotel of the America. It is located in the most famous city of the world. The Las Vegas Hilton is a hotel, casino, and convention centre . It is a joint venture between colony capital, which owns 60 percent, and New York City-based REIT Whitehall Street Real Estate Funds, which owns the remaining 40 percent . With 2,956 hotel rooms and 305 suites, this off-Strip hotel is the largest Hilton Hotel in the world. Located on 64 acres, it has a 74,000 square feet (6,900 m2) casino and is also home to the largest sports booking Las Vegas. The hotel was also the host of the Star Trek Experience until its closure in 2008.
  3. History Of The Hotel The land that the hotel sits upon had been occupied in the 1950s by the Las Vegas Park Speedway, a failed horse and automobile racing facility. The hotel, designed by architect Martin Stern, Jr. ,was built in 1969 by Kirk Kerkorian and opened as the International HotelIn 1969, right after Streisand's engagement, Elvis Presley performed for 58 consecutive sold out shows, breaking all Vegas attendance records, (130,157 paying, and ostensibly gambling customers in the period of one month), with stellar reviews coming from both critics and the public. Liberaceheadlined in the showroom during the 1970s drawing sold-out crowds twice per night. When he signed his contract at the Hilton in 1972 he earned $300,000 per week, a record amount for individual entertainers in Las Vegas. The east tower was added in 1975.
  4. Features:1. Room service : Room Service is available 24 hours a day for your convenience. They offer full menu selections including liquor and wines. 2.Catering:The Las Vegas Hilton is the perfect place to host your company event or personal gathering. Whether a themed banquet, wedding reception, or an intimate sit-down dinner, the Las Vegas Hilton will surpass your expectations and provide an unforgettable culinary experience. We offer a wide variety of cuisine and delicious beverages day or night. Theyalsoprovide refreshment breaks and alcoholic beverage service, breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktail receptions 24 hours a day.3.Gambling: Thrill to the dynamic, high-stakes action and energy of the Las Vegas Hilton. Welcoming winners 24 hours a day, this high roller among Las Vegas casino hotels boasts a 74,000-square-foot gaming playground – from state-of-the-art slots to classic table games to nail-biting roulette. It has 300 seats and 28 giant screens.
  5. Location:It is located in the famous city of America known as Las Vegas , Nevada. It is situated in a healthy environment and attracts the people from all over world due to it’s good features.
  6. Conclusion:After reviewing all the above points we would like to conclude that:1. It is located in the popular city of the world due to which it attracts many people.2. It is a grand hotel as it provides all the essential amenities like room servicing, catering , gambling etc.3. It offers a very good dining room experience which could make you feel to be in the paradise.4. The people who come there they get the value of their money spend.
More Related