Summary Manufactured with highly advanced techniques these Lexan sheet are durable and also easy to handle. With their unique features they become one of the most demanded products in the industry these days. Kapoor plastics at India have established their name with the embossed polycarbonate sheets.
Various properties 1. High impact strength The firm manufactures highly durable sheets which have the ability to stand high impacts. It can with stand impact as high as 250 times more than the glass and about 30 times more than acrylic.
2. UV-Stabilization Its UV- stabilized resins make it almost transparent. Polycarbonate corrugatedsheets can pass 40-90% of light from it thus acting similar as a glass. This enhances its application spectrum too; it can be very easily used for skylight as well as for building up canopies.
3. High Flexibility Flexibility of the Lexan sheet takes it a notch higher in applications. Polycarbonate sheet manufacturers in India comes up with this unique material which can be given a curve to fit even in walkways.
4. Fire resistance With limited oxygen index of 25 it is safe from fire and is self extinguishing. The fire does not propagate through it thus cutting down on the loss. It received highest rating all over the world.
5. Weather friendly Since it is weatherproof it becomes ideal to use polycarbonate sheets in India, looking at the weather condition. It can be used throughout India without any problems regarding handling in high or low weather conditions.
5. Fire resistance With limited oxygen index of 25 it is safe from fire and is self extinguishing. The fire does not propagate through it thus cutting down on the loss. It received highest rating all over the world.
Contact Us Kapoor Plastics 1/5, DeshBandhu Gupta Road, Paharganj, New Delhi – 110055 (India) Phone: +91-9999440446 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.kapoorplastics.com