Download
slide1 n.
Skip this Video
Loading SlideShow in 5 Seconds..
Virtual DBS Penetration Analysis PowerPoint Presentation
Download Presentation
Virtual DBS Penetration Analysis

Virtual DBS Penetration Analysis

207 Vues Download Presentation
Télécharger la présentation

Virtual DBS Penetration Analysis

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presentation Transcript

  1. Virtual DBS Penetration Analysis Example B2C V-Profiler

  2. Geofootprint Consumer Universe Count: 2,992,494 Total Client Count: 6,823 Deliverable Addresses: 6,623 Unique Client Records: 5,135 Unique Appends: 3,669 Unique Match Rate: 71% Matching to Demographics: A waterfall report in this context is a summary of what occurs with customer records as they go through the enhancement process (match and append demographics from out multi-source data files). Only matched records can be included in the profiling. For this project, we loaded all customer records and succeeded in matching-and-appending demographics to a statistically significant amount of records, producing strong statistical reliability within the profile. Sample Comparison: The defined universe is based on a GeoFootprint, dynamically created from your customer base. This GeoFootprint is based on statistically significant SCFs with at least 5 populated records. Interpreting the Report: In the following charts Green Bars are a "Go" and indicate significant over-penetration of customers (index values > 115). Yellow bars are "Cautionary" as they represent slight over-penetration (index values 85-115) yet may be very important predictors when they are combined with other demographics. Red bars are a "Stop" (index values <85) as they represent areas of under-penetration within the market and do not discriminate customer characteristics from a Consumer Universe. vProfiler version 1.8.9

  3. Distribution: This map depicts the geographical representation of your customers based on their geo-footprint provided in the processed file. Heat Map Report

  4. Targeted Heat Map Report This map depicts the geographical representation of your customers based on their geo-footprint provided in the processed file. Distribution:

  5. Region East North Central: IL, IN, OH, MI, & WI East South Central: AL, KY, MS, & TN Middle Atlantic: NJ, NY, & PA Mountain: AZ, CO, ID, MT, NV, NM, UT, & WY New England: CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, & VT Pacific: AK, CA, HI, OR, & WA South Atlantic: DE, FL, GA, MD, NC, SC, VA, DC, & WV West North Central: IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, ND, & SD West South Central: AR, LA, OK, & TX

  6. Number of Children (When Present)

  7. Assessed Median Home Value

  8. 3313 - Urban: Autumns, High Income, Families 3323 - Suburban: Autumns, High Income, Families 2323 - Suburban: Summers, High Income, Families 3311 - Urban: Autumns, High Income, Singles 2313 - Urban: Summers, High Income, Families 3321 - Suburban: Autumns, High Income, Singles 2311 - Urban: Summers, High Income, Singles 4313 - Urban: Winters, High Income, Families 3312 - Urban: Autumns, High Income, Couples 2221 - Suburban: Summers, Middle Income, Singles

  9. Descriptions Springs Urban Springs are made up of younger 18 - 24 year olds who reside in Urban areas with lower levels of annual income under $40,000, or mid level income levels in the range of $40,000 - $74,999, or higher levels of annual income in the $75,000+ range and are comprised of singles, couples and families. Suburban Springs are made up of younger 18 - 24 year olds who reside in suburban areas with lower levels of annual income under $40,000, or mid level income levels in the range of $40,000 - $74,999, or higher levels of annual income in the $75,000+ range and are comprised of singles, couples and families. Rural Springs are made up of younger 18 - 24 year olds who reside in rural areas with lower levels of annual income under $40,000, or mid level income levels in the range of $40,000 - $74,999, or higher levels of annual income in the $75,000+ range and are comprised of singles, couples and families. Summers Urban Summers are made up of prime age 25 - 44 year olds who reside in Urban areas with lower levels of annual income under $40,000, or mid level income levels in the range of $40,000 - $74,999, or higher levels of annual income in the $75,000+ range and are comprised of singles, couples and families. Suburban Summers are made up of prime age 25 - 44 year olds who reside in suburban areas with lower levels of annual income under $40,000, or mid level income levels in the range of $40,000 - $74,999, or higher levels of annual income in the $75,000+ range and are comprised of singles, couples and families. Rural Summers are made up of prime age 25 - 44 year olds who reside in rural areas with lower levels of annual income under $40,000, or mid level income levels in the range of $40,000 - $74,999, or higher levels of annual income in the $75,000+ range and are comprised of singles, couples and families. Autumns Urban Autumns are made up of middle age 45 - 64 year olds who reside in Urban areas with lower levels of annual income under $40,000, or mid level income levels in the range of $40,000 - $74,999, or higher levels of annual income in the $75,000+ range and are comprised of singles, couples and families. Suburban Autumns are made up of middle age 45 - 64 year olds who reside in suburban areas with lower levels of annual income under $40,000, or mid level income levels in the range of $40,000 - $74,999, or higher levels of annual income in the $75,000+ range and are comprised of singles, couples and families. Rural Autumns are made up of midde age 45 - 64 year olds who reside in rural areas with lower levels of annual income under $40,000, or mid level income levels in the range of $40,000 - $74,999, or higher levels of annual income in the $75,000+ range and are comprised of singles, couples and families. Winters Urban Winters are made up of mature age 65+ year olds who reside in Urban areas with lower levels of annual income under $40,000, or mid level income levels in the range of $40,000 - $74,999, or higher levels of annual income in the $75,000+ range and are comprised of singles, couples and families. Suburban Winters are made up of mature age 65+ year olds who reside in suburban areas with lower levels of annual income under $40,000, or mid level income levels in the range of $40,000 - $74,999, or higher levels of annual income in the $75,000+ range and are comprised of singles, couples and families. Rural Winters are made up of mature age 65+ year olds who reside in rural areas with lower levels of annual income under $40,000, or mid level income levels in the range of $40,000 - $74,999, or higher levels of annual income in the $75,000+ range and are comprised of singles, couples and families.

  10. Example:B2C VProfiler Plus Next Steps... Scoring and VProfiler Plus Example VProfiler Deliverable Included Below

  11. Example:VProfiler-Plus Predictive Drivers Investments Example VProfiler Deliverable

  12. Example:VProfiler-Plus Model Performance and Validation Model performance indicates that deciles 1-4 have the greatest lift. Detection of seeds suggests that mailing to 20% of the top scoring records would yield a probability of capturing 60% of responders, while mailing to 30% of the list would yield a probability of capturing nearly 70% of responders in top 2 probability tiers Example VProfiler Deliverable

  13. Example:VProfiler-Plus Scoring Validation Counts by Top 10% of Scored Data Example VProfiler Deliverable

  14. Example: VProfiler-Plus Model and VDBS Scored Prospect Random Sample Top 10% Sample Data (Probability Tier 1 Most Likely) Example: VProfiler-Plus Model and VDBS Scored Prospects Random Sample Bottom 10% Sample Data (Probability Tier 10 Least Likely) Example VProfiler Scoring Deliverable

  15. End Example Virtual DBS B2C VProfiler-Plus Scoring Report • Next Steps: • Score Universe of Prospects • Select Top Scoring Records • Develop Campaign Strategies • Track and Evaluate