1. Incorrect grip This gives you no finger strength. >The thumb needs to be behind the neck!
2. The thumb is touching and interfering with string 6.> Keep it behind the neck! √
3.Wrong fingers in wrong position! > Know your finger numbers!
4. Lying your fingers flat on top of the strings and neck! >The fingers need to stand up straight so your fingertips are like little pads on top of the strings.
5. Not enough pressure! Otherwise you don’t get a clear sound. > Push hard!
6. Trying to play some guitar chords that you are not ready for yet! > Start off with easier once to build your confidence.
7 Long finger nails! They cause a buzzing noise. > Keep them short on the hand you use on the neck.