1. In the login screen for the ICDL test, insert your username and password. The ICDL center will give you the username and password. Insert your username here Insert your password here
2. Once you are logged in to the Official ICDL Testing Website, click on Live Tests. Click on live tests
3. In the Live Tests page, click once on the test name and insert the skill card number and security code, then click on launch to view the skill card details, as illustrated below. Module 3: Word Processing Highlight the test Insert skill card number here. Insert security code here. (The security code will be given to you at the time of the test) Click launch to view skill card details.
4. A copy of your skill card will appear on the screen, scroll down to the bottom of the page, click in the box I agree then click on accept to start the test. Click in the box next to I agree. Click in the box Accept
5. This is a sample screen of the Microsoft Word test (Module 3) Question Window (if your question window is not showing on screen press F9) Test toolbar for time remaining. click here to move to exercise 2 or when you finish your test.