1.Turn on your printer 2.Then press the setting icon button
3.After that press right arrow then go in to device setting then push ok 4.Then press the right arrow then go to the LAN setting then press ok
5.Press the right arrow again then go to wireless/LAN setup then press ok 6. Searching for the WIFI/access point/network
7. Then display press WPS button about then press ok 10. After that try to search wifi signal then you can see the light is blinking
12. Sometimes if it will take too long then you can press the stop button Then go back and wait for few seconds then just press ok to go back in
15. Then it should show your wifi network if your wifi network not showing on the top 16. Press the right arrow to go to find your network Select your wifi network then press ok button again
18. After that you need to put your wifi/wireless password then press ok 19. Now it is trying to connect your wifi network
20. Then it will display connected then just press ok 21. Now this setting will now be save to your printer so that next time you turn on your printer you not need to put password again Thank you for watching this video pleases like and share it.