210 likes | 306 Vues
China /Japan Audio Benchmark. World History. 1.Why do historians view the Tang dynasty as the golden age of Chinese civilization?. 2.Why did so many people turn to Buddhism in the Period of Disunion?. 3. The Grand Canal was built primarily.
E N D
China /Japan Audio Benchmark World History
1.Why do historians view the Tang dynasty as the golden age of Chinese civilization?
5. Which Mongol leader invaded China and established the Yuan Dynasty, the largest empire in world history?
7. Which of the following developments took place during the Tang and Song dynasties?
15. Japanese leaders (feudal lords) put aside their differences and united in 1274 to
17. What happened after the royal court in Heian became more focused on art and culture, instead of running the government of Japan?
18. Which of the following was part of Japan’s strict policy of isolationism?