ABOUT US Since our launch in 2011 Trendy Clothing's has been selling the latest wholesale ladies fashions, Trendy stock 100’s of styles, many of which are manufactured by us in the UK. Trendy Clothing's is a fresh and vibrant online store that aims to stay on top of the latest trends in order to provide our customers with the best that the fashion world has to offer. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company that is able to stand toe-to-toe with some of the most well-known online fashion retailers.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FAQs If you can't find the answer to your question on this page, please contact Customer Services at CS@Trendyclothing.co.uk 1. Why should I create a user profile at Trendy Clothing ? Before placing an order, you need to create a user profile. When you log in to your user profile, your personal details are already stored so that you don't have to enter them again when placing a new order. 2. I forgot my password / username - can you help me? If you forgot your password, just click the “Forgot password” link and we will send you an email with information on how to reset your password. A forgotten username can be retrieved directly via email.
3. How do I sign up for the Trendy Clothing newsletter? The easiest way to sign up for our newsletter is to set up a Trendy Clothing account. You don't have to buy anything, but when you do want to start shopping, this will give you a head start and make your order process a lot quicker. Alternatively, you can sign up for our newsletter straight from the homepage without setting up an account. 4. What if my parcel is lost? Will I get reimbursed? If you have not received your order, we will need to raise a full investigation with our couriers which can take up to 2 weeks to confirm with them that you have not received your parcel. Once we can confirm this, we can either refund you or re-dispatch your order (stock willing). 5. Am I still able to return my item if there is make-up around the neckline etc? Any unwanted items must be returned to Trendy Clothing in a saleable condition. Unfortunately any returns which are found to have make-up stains on the garment cannot be exchanged or refunded unless they are faulty.
6. Is it safe to order online? You can be assured that shopping with Trendy Clothing is safe! We are a member of "Verified by Visa" and "Secure by MasterCard", providing additional security when using your payment cards online. We use industry-standard encryption systems for potentially sensitive information, such as your name, address and other critically sensitive information like your credit / debit card details. Information passed between your computer and our website cannot be read in the event of someone else intercepting it. 7. How much does postage cost and do I need to sign on delivery? We charge £2.95 for Standard Delivery which takes up to 3 working days, £3.95 for a Next Day service and £5.99 for a guaranteed Saturday service. For Europe we charge £3.95 for Standard Delivery and £13 for a next day service. Please note next day orders must be placed before 15:00 GMT. For USA and Canada we charge £15 for a 2 to 3 days service. Please note next day orders must be placed before 12:00 GMT. For other international orders we charge £16 for a Standard Delivery Service. You do not need to sign for delivery, the parcel can be left in a safe place or left with a neighbour, and however any instructions left for the driver to be left in a safe place are only requests and are not guaranteed.
8. Can I track my Parcel? Yes, You can Track Your Parcel 9. How do I unsubscribe from your newsletters? Click the 'Unsubscribe' button at the bottom of the email newsletter 10. What should I do if I receive an incorrect or faulty item? We're sorry to hear that you've received an incorrect or faulty item. Please contact us stating the order number, and further details of the issue. One of our customer service agents will be more than happy to look into this for you.
11. How do I use a promotional code? Once you've reached the Checkout stage, enter your promotional code into the 'Redeem a promotion code' box, enter the correct code and click 'Continue'. If the code is valid, your discount will be applied! 12. Do you have a shop? As we are a dedicated online retailer, we do not have a shop. 13. How can I pay for my order? We accept the following payment cards: Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Solo, Maestro, Electron and American Express. We also accept PayPal payments. 14. How can I contact you? Please visit our Contact Us page for details of how to get in touch. We aim to respond to queries within 24 hours (Monday-Friday)
RETURNS We hope you are satisfied with all of your purchases but if you ever need to return an item, you can do so within 14 days from the date your parcel was dispatched. Please note, we cannot offer refunds on pierced jewellery or on swimwear if the hygiene seal is not in place or has been broken. Click here to view our full Returns Policy.Full return policy 1. What is your returns policy? We hope that you will love everything you buy from us, however if this is not the case, we promise to refund any item you are unhappy with when you return it to us in a saleable condition within 14 days of the date shown on your dispatch note. For hygiene reasons, pierced jewellery is non refundable. Please ensure that lingerie and swimwear items are tried on over your own underwear. In the interest of hygiene, please do not remove the seal. If this is the case then we can reasonably decline your refund. When returning items to us, please place your returned goods in their original packaging and do not remove any labels or tags.
2. How do I return an item? Please follow the below process for returning your parcel to us:Re-pack the item in its original packaging with labels and tags still attached . Cover your address label with thetrendyclothings.co.uk address label found on the bottom right of your delivery note.Return the package by using the Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting. Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return. 3. How do I return a faulty item? If you receive a faulty item and would like a refund, please send us a message via our Contact Us page, advising us of your order number (found in Order History in ‘My Account’), along with the name/product code of the item affected and the details of the problem, so that we may investgate this for you.
4. How long will my refund take to be processed? If you would like to return an item, we will refund you within 7 days of the day that we email you to confirm that you are entitled for a refund. Please note, this is provided that the product returned is received back to us within the 14 day returns period or is faulty. Faulty products returned by you will be refunded in full, including a refund for the delivery charges