Puget Sound Social Media Project Advisory Meeting Tuesday December 11, 2012 (DRAFT DATE: DEC 10)
Contents • Architecture • Admin Web App • Mapping Web App • Swift River Progress • See What I See Mobile App
1. Architecture • Social Data • Tweets, Facebook, RSS, Email Universe • SwiftRiver Engine • #Keywords • @Users • RSS • Facebook page • NLP • Geofencing • Automation • Curated Drops • Map • Tabular • Region-wide • Jurisdiction Specific • Overlaid with See What I See • See What I See Mobile App Data • Tip Input • Tips entered by anonymous citizens • Tips entered by know but unverified citizens • Tips entered by trusted citizens • Review Tips • Map • Tabular • Region-wide • Jurisdiction Specific • Overlaid with Social Media
2. Admin Web App • Login Portal • User Admin • Manage My Account • My Tips • Review Tips
Web App - Login Portal • All Users • Trusted Citizens • Tip Curators (i.e. public info officers) • Tip Consumers (i.e. incident commanders) • Administrators (i.e. people in this room)
Manage Users(add, edit, delete trusted users, tip managers, tip and map viewers, system administrators)
Web App - Review Tips • Review Tips (curators, security officers) • View Tips (incident comments and their teams) • Tabular report tools, searching, formatting, exporting. • Integrated with mapping….segue to map
3. Mapping Web App • Michael’s first draft. • Using real points on indecent server from tips entered on current mobile app.
Review TipsWeb & Map App • What search options do you want to see? • What filter options do you want to see? • What sorting options do you want to see?
Review TipsWeb & Map App • What search options do you want to see? • Keyword • What filter options do you want to see? • Tipster name/email • Geographic location/region • Date range • Tips with photos • Incident type • What sorting options do you want to see? • By date • By location • By incident type
4. Swift River Progress • Developer Status Update Video • UI/UX Screenshots
SwiftRiver • Latest features as described by developer Brandon Rosage http://youtu.be/uFjoduZ1ZfA
5. See What I SeeMobile App • Re-cap UI screens • Login with your email address (and view same tips on web) • Work remaining • Marketing considerations • Name • Logo • About Page / App Store Description • Terms of Service • Marketing Material
See What I See - Work Remaining • Off-line upload features • Add flag to mobile database to indicate that tip already in the process of being uploaded (i.e. don’t upload it a second or subsequent time). • OR…increase upload interval from one minute to 5-10 minutes. • Server configuration • Move geocoding services off Pierce County server onto Amazon server. • System administration • Enable SSL (secure certificate) on Amazon server. • Configure server-side email settings so that users can receive confirmation that their tip was sent. • Jazzed-up colors/buttons [see last slide]
See What I See - Marketing • Short list of names • See What I See • On The Scene • Civic Reporter • Need2Know • EmergenSee • First2See • iWitness • SoundReports • EyesOnSound • Snapshot Hero • Trouble Spotter • INSERT SLIDES OF MARKETING MATERIAL • Logo • About Page / App Store Description • Terms of Service