To p S e c r e t s To B r e a k i n g I n t o T h e P r o W r e s t l i n g I n d u s t r y
PRO WRESTLING PRO WRESTLING INDUSTRY INDUSTRY Like most sports, pro wrestling is attracting thousands of young athletes globally. However, not all end up in a WWE or TNA ring. But still, there are other competitions that are open to professional wrestlers other than being on the world‘s greatest pro wrestling stages. The hard truth is that it‘s easier to break into the NBA or the NFL than it‘s to get into WWE or TNA. This is because there‘s so much involved before you can start building a career as a pro wrestler on these stages. Nevertheless, it doesn‘t mean that it‘s an impossible journey. If you are serious about it and are determined to reach the top, you can make it. Before you can start looking for a wrestling talent agency for hiring pro wrestlers for events, here are the top secrets you need to leverage.
1. Get Trained The first thing that you need to do is find a wrestling school that you can join. Professional wrestling is not just about lifting weights and executing cray moves. You have to know how to wrestle like a pro. This means learning the rules of the sport as well as the secrets of scoring a win. You may find it necessary to research the different local wrestling schools. Try to find if there‘s someone in WWE, TNA or any other major network that is a product of the school. This will help you weigh your chances of getting to the top. Additionally, read pro wrestling books and watch clips from established wrestlers so as to learn how they do it. 2. Keep Fit You have to be fit to be a wrestler. For starters, you need to follow a healthy diet plan. Since there‘s so much weightlifting, start by observing a protein-rich diet. Experts recommend taking at least 1g per each pound that you weigh. Some top food considerations are Greek yogurt and chicken breasts. The other thing that you need to do is to hit the gym. You need to work out properly to improve your muscle mass and strength.
3. Build a Character Every pro wrestler has a character to play. For one, you have to pick a persona. Simply, do you want to be the good or the bad guy? Secondly, you need to select a name that goes well with your persona. For example, if you opt to be a bad guy, look for terrifying names such as ‗the beast‘, ‗the earthquake‘ or ‗the animal‘. Of course, your name has to be unique. Lastly, you need a signature pose that your fans can relate to. 4. Get Connected The remaining thing is to get pro wrestling gigs to showcase your in-ring skills. You may find it necessary to approach a wrestling talent agency for hiring pro wrestlers for events. Through the events, someone from WWE or TNA may notice you. Additionally, attend as many pro wrestling shows as possible and get to talk to established wrestlers, their managers, and trainers. Once you have mastered the above secrets, you can start building a career as a pro wrestler. In most cases, it‘s your determination and skills which defines your professional wrestling experience. As it has always been in WWE, TNA, and other wrestling networks, the opportunities are always there for you to show the world what you are made of.
HERE’S HERE’S WHY YOU NEED PRO WRESTLERS AT THE EVENT WHY YOU NEED PRO WRESTLERS AT THE EVENT Creating buzz around a new product is essential if you want to make decent sales. One of the ways to do this is by creating a product launch where you invite customers and guests to witness the introduction of the new item into the market. However, most businesses don‘t get as much buzz as they expected, even after engaging in both print and digital marketing. If your business is launching a new product, you should consider working with celebrities if you want customers to attend the event and get excited about your brand. Among the celebrities that you can work with are wrestlers. Why is this? How will pro wrestlers increase the success of your launch party? Keep reading to find out.
WRESTLERS ARE FAMOUS Everyone loves hanging around celebrities. When celebrity wrestlers are associated with your product, people who are fans of the celebrities will want to engage with your brand as well. Therefore, once your target market finds out that there will be a famous wrestler in your launch party, they won‘t hesitate to attend. All you need to do is make sure that your attendees now convert into clients for your business. Look for a wrestling agency for hiring pro wrestlers for events and work with it to find the best talent that will be suitable for your launch.
WRESTLERS CREATE SOCIAL MEDIA BUZZ Influencer marketing is one of the techniques that have effectively worked for businesses in the last decade. A celebrity takes photos or videos while using a product and their followers gain interest in the said product. Now, in the case of a launch party, wrestlers will take photos and videos and post them on social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook. As their followers like the photos, they will be interested in knowing what the launch was about. Local entertainment websites will also feature the launch and celebrity attendance news on their sites. All this can create social media buzz to the advantage of your business and newly launched product.
WRESTLERS MAKE EXCELLENT ADVERTS Besides working with a wrestling agency to get top wrestlers to your site, you can also leverage this opportunity to create excellent ads for your marketing campaign. Wrestlers are loved by their fans not just for their prowess in the ring but also for their well-toned, masculine bodies. Their perfect bodies and celebrity status make them the perfect candidates for your adverts. You can opt for simple photo adverts or go all in with video advertising. Whichever option you choose, working with a celebrity wrestler can take your marketing strategy to the next level and increase your client acquisition rate. Today‘s product advertising scene is different from what it was a decade ago. Celebrities have transformed marketing with strategies such as influencer marketing and event appearances. You need to leverage celebrities such as wrestlers if you want your launch party to create the much-needed buzz around your new product. After the event, don‘t forget to share the pictures and videos widely on social media to create brand awareness.
MARKETING TIPS FOR PRO WRESTLERS When the AT&T Sports Center registered a record 100,000 fans attendance in 2016, everyone was talking about WrestleMania 32 being the best in history. Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. What‘s clear is that professional wrestling is equally as popular as soccer and the NFL. If you are considering joining the profession, you must have pictured yourself walking down a major sports center like AT&T as your music is played. You also must have envisioned the deafening cheers and jeerstaking over the arena as you walk to the ring. Well, this can be real if you establish yourself as a brand. Assuming you have already gone through the necessary pro wrestling training and all you need are stable gigs, you have to market yourself as a pro wrestler. This will boost your chances of landing major wrestling deals or better, a locker room in WWE or TNA.
Here are the marketing tips to apply: 1. Find Your Character You can‘t become the next Stone Cold or Undertaker if you don‘t act like it. You need a persona that you can promote. This means choosing between a good guy and a bad guy. Whether you are cheered or booed, everyone in the arena should know your name. So, you have to think of a name that‘s catchy and one that matches your persona. 2. Network There are pro wrestling events globally and they feature so many scouts. So, you may never know who is watching. Before you can become a household name, you have to associate with those who are there or have been there. Thus, it‘s necessary to network. Talk to the wrestlers, their promoters or managers. You can also talk to a wrestling talent agency for hiring pro wrestlers for events about linking you to major wrestling gigs.
3. Share Printouts Pro wrestling like other professions is a serious field. You need to package your brand correctly. Start with printing business cards that you can issue to the wrestling promoters that you meet and your fans after your shows. In addition, you need to customized T-shirts, hoods, scarves, and other wrestling gears with your image or catchphrases. This allows your fans to buy and wear them when they come to your shows. 4. Build an Online Base Most WWE and TNA superstars enjoy massive support online, more so on social media. So, you‘ll need to try as much as possible to get dedicated supporters on Facebook and other social media platforms. You may also need to create a website that you can use to showcase what you are all about as a wrestler. This will allow a wrestling talent agency for hiring pro wrestlers for events interested in you to see more of you.
5. Be Professional Lastly, you have to act professionally around everyone. From the locker room to the ringside, you have to show utmost professionalism regardless of the character that you assume. Though there are some fans who will boo you, it‘s part of the entertainment business; so, you shouldn‘t take your frustrations out on them. Besides, the fans are entitled to their own expressions. In the pro wrestling industry, it generally takes more than talent to establish your name. You need to market yourself properly so that your fans can distinguish your brand. Start with the above tips.
WANT TO BECOME A PRO WRESTLER? WANT TO BECOME A PRO WRESTLER? You see them throwing each other and cursing their guts out on the ring after which they smile all the way to the bank. Surely, this must be the easiest career on the face of the earth, right? Wrong. Wrestling is one of the toughest jobs you can ever do. No wonder it is a reserve for the chosen few. The training, making a name for yourself, maintaining a high level of fitness, dealing with wresting agencies—it‘s all just cumbersome. Good news? It is a highly lucrative career. Look at John Cena, for instance. This guy racks in $8.5 million annually by acting stupid on the ring. This is exclusive of his merchandise sales and event appearances which can go as high as $4 million. Obviously, not all wrestlers achieve such high levels of success but still, if you play your cards well, you can blow money like you never did before.
Here is a guide to help you know what‘s in the works for you if you want to be a pro wrestler. 1. Training Whether you want to join WWE or become a casual wrestler, getting sufficient training is inevitable. Better hope there‘s a school near you that does it otherwise you will have no option but to pack up move across states in search for a good one. While you are at it, remember training is not a cheap affair. You have to pay for tuition, air fare (where applicable), buy supplements that get you in shape and proteins to help you gain weight, purchase the gear (elbow and knee pads, custom tights, and boots) and pay for tanning. On top of all that, you also need to take professional photos that make you look like a star. This, too, doesn‘t come cheap.
2. The Grind Once the training phase is over (it technically never really does), the next thing is to get into the grind. This is perhaps the hardest stage. Your success will depend on your networking capabilities. Joining a good wrestling talent agency for hiring pro wrestlers for events is your sure bet at penetrating the competitive industry. With an agency, you can attend many shows that will help you network and if possible, get you a match on the card for the purposes of experience. Additionally, you have to keep getting better at your skill. Watch and study other matches on YouTube and other platforms to better understand the sport.
3. Aim for the stars ―Stone Cold‖, Steve Austin did not get rich by doing the norm – going to the gym, eating proteins all day, or brushing up on his ―cursin‖; he went through the sweat and the blood. You too, have to go the extra mile. Sign up for a training program then work hard until you get scouted and invited for a tryout. Be ready to work for minor leagues before WrestleMania comes knocking at your door. Do your due diligence and be patient; success will soon locate you. Becoming a pro wrestler is risky and unpredictable. Crowds can hate you and send your emotions flying all over the place; training is anything but easy; getting a good wrestling talent agency for hiring pro wrestlers for events to work with is even harder. Still, there are great rewards to the career. It is fun, thrilling and interesting not to forget the big, fat paycheck that comes with it.
THE END And please visit - https://wrestlingagency.com/about-us/