1. What should be handle with care or kept in good condition to insure accurate measurements when doing project drawings
2. Using a scale of 1 inch =1 foot, an object that is 8 feet long would be represented by drawing a line that is how long?
6. The instrument recommended to use in drawing good quality lines is a:
9. When drawing project plans, you should attached the paper to the drawing board with:
10. Any instrument with all increments shortened according to proportion is a:
11. When drawing project plans, it is advisable to start with paper that is:
15. A list and description of all the materials to be used in constructing a project is called a:
21. When using a hack saw, at least how many teeth should be in contact with the metal being cut?
22. What machine cuts lumber down to an exact size and leaves it smooth
A fastened device held in place by spreading one or both ends is called a: