1. San Pedro Sula, Honduras he city is located in the northwest corner of the country, in the Valle de Sula (Sula Valley), about 60 kilometers (37 miles) south of Puerto Cortés on the Caribbean Sea. It has a lovely, tropical climate and high temperatures throughout the year.
2. Acapulco, Mexico Acapulco is one of Mexico’s oldest coastal tourist destinations, reaching prominence in the 1950s as the place where Hollywood stars and millionaires vacationed on the beach in an exotic locale.
3. Caracas, Venezuela While Caracas is within the tropics, due to its altitude temperatures are generally not nearly as high as other tropical locations at sea level.
4. Tegusigalpa, Honduras Situated in a valley and surrounded by mountain ranges, Tegucigalpa is hilly with several elevations and few flat areas.
5. Maceio, Brazil Maceio is the capital and the largest city of the coastal state Alagoas, in Brazil. Maceió has a typical tropical climate, specifically a tropical monsoon climate, with warm to hot temperatures and high relative humidity all throughout the year.
6. Havana, Cuba Havana is the capital city of Cuba and it is the largest city in the area, the most populous city, and the third largest metropolitan area in the Caribbean region.
7. Detroit, USA Crime is unevenly distributed throughout the city, with much of the violent crime emanating from selected neighborhoods in the upper east and central west. It is not a secret that those who go to Detroit have to be careful, and even though the crime rate is said to be decreasing, we still would not recommend you going there, especially not alone.
8. Cairo, Egypt Egypt is situated in the north part of the African continent and the most part of it is in the desert. Throughout the years, Cairo was the most desirable destination for vacation, especially during the winter, since the temperatures there are very high all year around, and it is near the ocean which enables tourists to enjoy beaches and warm sunlight on their skin.
9. Kiev, Ukraine This country has not even seen its peak in tourism and it has already entered the list of dangerous places. This past year, the growing unrest of the citizens and the constant protests over the uncertainty of the Kiev’s future are not good news for tourists.
10. Nuevo Laredo, Mexico Nuevo Laredo is a lucrative drug corridor because of the large volume of trucks that pass through the area, and the multiple exploitable ports of entry. Drug cartels are very common in this city, due to its position of border town.
11. Cape Town, South Africa Cape Town is the second-most populous city in South Africa, after Johannesburg, and the provincial capital and primate city of the Western Cape.
12. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Rio de Janeiro is Brazil’s primary tourist attraction and resort. It receives the most visitors per year of any city in South America with almost three million international tourists a year.
13. Guatemala City, Guatemala Guatemala City or just Guatemala is the capital of Republic of Guatemala, a Central American state.
14. Sukhumi, Georgia Sukhumi is a city in western Georgia and the capital of Abkhazia, a disputed region on the Black Sea coast. It is known for its beaches, mineral-water spas and semitropical climate.
15. Port-au-Prince, Haiti Port-au-Prince is the capital and largest city of the Caribbean country of Haiti. Rates of crime in Haiti are generally lower than many of its neighboring countries, though crime is most common in earthquake survivor camps.