210 likes | 543 Vues
DRIVING TEST PRACTICE 2. You will select the letter that matches your answer to the question. Click with the mouse to see the correct answer. 21. I f you are Involved in an accident, you are required to show your driver’s license to…. Police officers only.
E N D
DRIVING TEST PRACTICE 2 You will select the letter that matches your answer to the question. Click with the mouse to see the correct answer.
21. If you are Involved in an accident, you are required to show your driver’s license to… • Police officers only. • Any police officer and person involved in the accident. • Any witnesses to the accident. • Anyone on demand. B is correct.
22. Effective July 1, 1996, consistent with the provision of engineering and traffic investigations regarding maximum speed limits certain speed limits in the state of Georgia have been increased. • True • False A is correct.
23. What is the correct signal for a right turn? • Hand and arm extended downward. • Hand and arm extended straight out. • Hand and arm extended upward • Hand and arm extended to the right. C is correct.
24. The law prohibits following a fire engine closer than… • 50 feet • 100 feet • 300 feet • 500 feet D is correct.
25. On a two-lane roadway, if you want to pass a vehicle and another vehicle is coming toward you… • Speed up so that the approaching vehicle will slow down. • Wait until the way ahead is clear then pass. • Blow your horn so the other vehicles will give you room to pass. • Never pass another vehicle. B is correct.
26. Before entering a curve, it is always safer to… • Ride the center of the roadway. • Maintain steady speed and apply brakes if necessary. • Slow down only when the pavement is slippery. • Slow down and then increase speed slightly after getting the feel of the curve. D is correct.
27. When two cars approach an uncontrolled intersection at the same time… • The biggest car goes first. • The car on the left gives the right-of-way to the car on the right. • The car on the left takes the right-of-way. • None of the above. B is correct.
28. What is the meaning of a flashing red traffic signal light at an intersection? • Stop completely, as at a stop sign, and proceed when safe. • Slow down and proceed with caution. • Slow and wait for a green light. • Sound horn and proceed slowly. A is correct.
29. When may you drive at the maximum posted speed limit in Georgia? • At any time. • Whenever the vehicle, road, and weather conditions are ideal. • On any highway designated for one-way traffic. • Only in the daytime. B is correct.
30. When driving in the rain you should… • Turn on your parking lights. • Turn on your low beams. • Turn on your high beams. • Turn on your bright lights. B is correct.
31. If a traffic light changes from green to yellow as you approach an intersection, you should… • Sound your horn and continue through the intersection. • Speed up before the light changes. • Stop before entering the intersection. • Slow up and proceed with caution. C is correct.
32. A flashing Yellow light means: • Wait for light to change. B. Slow down, proceed with caution. C. No turns. D. The same thing as a stop sign. B is correct.
33. On a two-way street with four lanes, from which lane should you make a left turn? A. The lane to the right of the center line B. The left lane. C. Either lane If safe. D. The lane marked "turns only". A is correct.
34. On a four-lane highway, the left lane is for: A. Passing and preparing to make a left turn. B. Passing only C. Fast moving traffic. D. Slow moving traffic. A is correct.
35. When approaching a YIELD sign, the law requires you to: • Stop, then enter traffic slowly. • Stop, then enter traffic Quickly • Speed up and force your way into traffic . • Slow down, stop if necessary, and yield the right-of-way to traffic approaching from the right or left. D is correct.
36. When passing another vehicle, you should return to the right side of the roadway… • Ten feet in front of the vehicle you have passed. • Immediately • After clearing the front fender of the vehicle you have passed. • When you can see the passed vehicle in your inside rear-view mirror. D is correct.
37. A double yellow line means: • No passing either side. • Pass only when clear. • One-way street. • Passing In daylight hours only. A is correct.
38. Driving in a heavy fog at night, you should always use… • Low headlight beams. • Bright headlight beams. • Parking lights. • No lights. A is correct.
39. The MERGING TRAFFIC sign means: • The vehicle on the left has the right-of-way • Watch for traffic entering your lane and reduce speed. • Proceed at the normal rate of speed. • Stop for approaching vehicles. B is correct.
40. The maximum speed limit on an unpaved county road unless designated otherwise by appropriate signs is: • 25 m.p.h. • 40 m.p.h. • 20 m.p.h. • 35 m.p.h. D is correct.