13 Foods to Avoid (Or Limit) High Carbs Foods on A Low Carbs Diet Carbs are found in the variety of foods and are vital for the functioning of the immune system,fertilization,and blood clotting.
Carbs are found in the variety of foods and are vital for the functioning of the immune system,fertilization,and blood clotting. Deficiency of carbs may lead to improper functioning of the body systems, and its excessive consumption can lead to obesity,diabetes, and cancer
Low carb diet is recommended by doctors because these foods are even relatively healthy as it help in weight loss,prevent diabetes and control cholesterol. The daily value for carbs is 100 grams. 13 High Carbs Foods to Avoid Here are 13 foods to avoid specially when you on low diet carbs because theses foods rich with high carbs . ● Breads Grains Bread and grains contain many nutrients but have high carb content also because bread contains about 14 grams of carbs , so there is a need to limit or avoid these foods. These also include rice,wheat,oats and others, carbs count in breads biased on ingredients and portion of size.
● Ceral Cerals are considered to be a healthy breakfast choice but contain a lot of carbs.It include cocoa krispies,corn pops,frosted flakes , apple and bran flakes. ● Starchy Vegetables Veggies are rich in fiber and help in weight loss and control blood sugar. Starchy vegetables like potatoes,corn, and beets have more carbs than fiber, so it is best to be avoided.
● Low Fat and Dat Free Salad Dressings A salad is a low carb healthy diet,but low fat or fat free salad dressings may add to more carb amount. It contains around 10 grams of carbs . Use cream vinegar and olive oil to dress your salad to make it low carb diet. ● Beans and legumes Beans and legumes are high in protein and fiber and provide many health benefits .They help in reducing inflammation and risk of heart diseases. They contain about 40 gm of carbs so limit its intake when a low carb diet. ● Milk Milk provides many nutrients like calcium and vitamin B but relatively high in carbs also. It conyains about 12-13 grams of carbs.People who are on low carb diet can make almond milk or coconut milk instead of milk.
● Sugary Drinks Such drinks like cola etc contain artificial sweeteners that are high in carbs. These don’t provide any nutritional value,so it is better to avoid them. ● Pasta Pasta has significant amounts of carbs. It contains 43 grams of carbs. Its is better to prevent them . you can eat spiraled zucchini noodles or shirataki noodles instead that are low carb food. ● Chips and Crackers Snacks like hash browns and crackers quickly add carbs.One ounce of chips contains about 18 grams of carbs . Their carb content depends on their processing.It is better to avoid them when on a low carb diet.
● Honey Many People are swear by healing properties of honey and don’t want to give it even they go on a low carb foods in. Honey likes sucrose that is table sugar .It is consist on two types of sugars such as fructose and glucose. Honey has many pros such as honey is antibiotic as a home remedy for things like treating sore throats ,quieting allergies.So overall health prospective honey is better than table sugar but you can not fit into your low carbs foods depends on your metabolism. But if you tent to lose weight slowly, you have been overweight for number of years and you have a history of a poor diet that included things like soda and refined carbs.Your body might not release fat unless you keep your total carb count below 50 grams or 30 grams per day.So you should avoid the natural source of carbs like honey .
● Some Fruits Some fruits has many number of carbohydrates that is not good for low carb diets because its rich with high numbers of carbs . Some fruits that have full of carbs like mango, banana, dates pear etc .So if you are trying to follow low carbohydrates foods then you avoid these fruits and we also avoid high intake of fruits because its enemy in your health point of view specially when you are on slow carb diets. ● White Rice Rice is a favorite food of so Manny people.You must make yourself clear that it is a high carb food so you cannot consume it in cut carb diet. White rice contains more than 53 grams of carbs.Moreover, starch is present in large amount and small amount of fiber and sugar are also there. It is recommended to carefully measure the quantity size and the consume the rice if you are on low carbs diet.