Assessment Fest iv • January 5, 2012 • 62 Attendees • 11 posters displayed • Professor Brady presentation
Assessment Fest iv • Food provided by VCAA • 29 survey responses
1. Assessment Fest IV has helped me better understand program assessment.
2. As a result of assessment fest IV, I am more aware of assessments being done by other programs across campus.
3. Assessment Fest IV, has provide me with new ideas on how my own program can improve assessment efforts.
4. I am more aware of some data-driven decisions that are made by programs on this campus.
5. The annual assessment festival has helped increase a culture of assessment on campus.
7. This event provided me with new ideas on how to integrate LEAP goals into the assessment of my program.
8. Please provide any additional comments below (Abbrev.) Compliments • Thank you for your efforts with the Assessment Process • Very good vibe with this program...Excellent committee! • This is a very important event that takes place on our campus. Keep it going! • I think that the Assessment Fest should continue as an annual event. • The opportunity to get together and focus on assessment is very valuable • We've come quite far in the past 4 years!! Bravo to the Committee. Suggestions • Please get someone who knows about assessment and a department that does valuable assessment to present. • If it must be retained, then please change the format to one in which real discussion and interaction can take place--not the current Science Fair format. • Someone at the Assistant/Associate VCAA level needs to coordinate our various campus assessments. • Gen Ed Assessment should be a campus-wide, coordinated effort. • The presentation could have gone much more into depth. • Would like a paneled discussion with representatives from the various colleges as a means of comparing/contrasting the strategies used by the different colleges. Other 1. Waste of time.