● They set high expectations for all their students. Since great teachers are dedicated and committed to their vocation, they always make it a point to ensure that their students learned something from them at the end of the day.
● Great teachers have clear, written-out objectives. Like great soldiers who are always ready for a battle, great teachers are always prepared and organized.
● Great teachers really engage with their students and encourage them to have an open mind and look at issues in a variety of ways.
● Great teachers form strong relationships with their students and show that they care about them as people.
● Great teachers are well-versed in their subject matter. They are a book away from their students when it comes to knowledge and expertise in the subjects they are teaching, and they never stop learning in order to excel in their field.
● Great teachers communicate frequently with parents. Great teachers communicate with parents through conferences and let them know about the performance of their children. This way, parents can also help their children in areas where they need improvement.
A teacher has a great role in making the world a better place if he will do histasks sincerely and without hesitation. Now, if you see yourself nurturing young minds by being a teacher, enrol in a school that offers the knowledge and the skills necessary in the making of an outstanding teacher. In Cagayan de Oro City, one of the universities that offers excellent Education courses in the Philippines is Liceo U. www.liceo.edu.ph