Download
china ms candles company we produce candle n.
Skip this Video
Loading SlideShow in 5 Seconds..
candle set candle sticks PowerPoint Presentation
Download Presentation
candle set candle sticks

candle set candle sticks

7 Vues Download Presentation
Télécharger la présentation

candle set candle sticks

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presentation Transcript

  1. China MS Candles Company. We produce candle products over 20 years, and 20000+ sqm candle factory. Big factory, cheaper price, quicker production time, we believe we can be a best choice for your OEM & ODM candles. And we almost can custom made all types candles, welcome to contact us for your candle products. Welcome to visit our website to see more: tin candle manufacturers www.candlesmanufacturers.com The origin of the candle Candles originated from the torches of the primitive era. The primitive people applied fat or wax to the bark or wood chips and bundled them together to make a torch for lighting. The beeswax that appeared around the 3rd century BC may be the prototype of the candle seen today. In the West, for a period of time, bees were used in the monasteries to make beeswax, mainly because the Catholic Church believed that beeswax was a symbol of virginity, so that beeswax was regarded as pure light and was worshipped on the altar of the church. . From the existing literature, the time of beeswax produced in China is roughly the same as that in the West. Japan introduced this kind of candle from China during the Nara period (710-784). Compared with modern candles, ancient candles have many shortcomings. . Li Shangyin, a poet of the Tang Dynasty, had a verse about "When you cut the western window candle." Why do poets cut candles? At that time, the candle heart was made of cotton, standing upright in the center of the flame, and charring due to the inability to burn out, so the end of the remaining candle must be cut off with scissors from time to time. This is undoubtedly a troublesome thing. In 1820, the Frenchman Bachsheel invented the candlestick made of three cotton threads, which made the candle heart naturally loose when it burned, and the end just turned to the outside of the flame, so it could be completely burned. However, the candle has yet to be further improved. Its materials are generally animal fats with many shortcomings. The solution to this problem is Schauller et al. From June to July 1809, the French brancher Schaeffler received a letter from a textile mill asking him to analyze and determine the composition of a soft soap sample they sent. He took this letter for a long time, thinking: to study soap, it seems to have to start with raw materials. In a very simple and simple school experiment, he studied various oils that needed to be used in the saponification process.After a lot of experiments, he first discovered the fact that in all fats and oils, regardless of its source, the fatty acid content is 95%, and the remaining 5% is the glycerol produced during the saponification process. Through research he figured out the nature of the saponification process, and he also had a major discovery: the candle made of grease at that time, because of the glycerin inside, the flame was burning when burning, the smell was unpleasant. If you use a stearic acid instead of a candle, you will not only have a bright flame but also almost no black smoke and no air pollution. Schaeffler told his discovery to Luisac, and suggested that the two jointly study how to solve this problem. They saponified the oil with a strong base, and then decomposed the obtained soap with hydrochloric acid to take out stearic acid. This is a white substance, the hand feels greasy, and the candle made with it is soft and cheaper.In 1825, Schaeffler and Gay-Lussac received a patent for the production of paraffin hard candy candles. The emergence of paraffin hard candy candles has created a new era in the history of human lighting. Later, some people discovered large oil fields in North America, so they can extract a large amount of paraffin from petroleum. The ideal candles have been popularized and promoted around the world. candle manufacturers