15. Color Kid Change any color into any other color
14. TNT & Dan the Dyn-a-mite Touch together rings which explode and make their costumes appear
13. The Thunderer Yells to scare bad guys
12. Captain Tootsie Extra energy from eating Tootsie Rolls
11. Captain Fearless Blows a magic horn to summon a ghost for advice
10. Captain Zero Turns invisible after nuclear disaster
9. Fatman Chocolate-flavored drink turns him into a flying saucer Note:Anytime there is food around, he stops pursuing bad guys to eat it!
8. Sparkman Generates crackling static electricity
7. Speed Centaur Gallops to crime scenes
6. Kangaroo Man Uses trained kangaroo to stomp out evil Note:The name of the kangaroo is Bingo
5. KaptainKween Gets physical strength from a white-bearded mystic…but only works against villains who attack hair and hair stylists
4. Madam Fatal A guy who dresses like a woman to sneak up on bad guys
3. Mr. E Mr. "E" had a subterranean temple beneath his home where he appealed to a wise and powerful god of the ancients known as "King Kolah" for guidance and assistance. King Kolah would present Mr. "E" with visions to lead him to criminals. King Kolah would also send "tiny messengers" to assist Mr. "E." The "tiny helpers" were small elf-like creatures who could assume the shapes of many creatures.
2. Mosquito Boy Can fly and sting people but… vulnerable to insect repellent and a swat on the head Note:Robotboy, Rocketboy, Rubberboy, and Mosquito Boy are the "Super Kids", alter-identities of those so-called "champions of abused kids” the “G.I. Juniors”
1. The Blimp Can float…but can’t go anywhere unless there’s a breeze! Note: The Inferior Five included Merryman, Dumb Bunny, The Blimp, Awkwardman, and the White Feather