10. KFC Grilled Chicken Breast and Sides Most of Kentucky Fried Chicken’s menu items are filled with grease and a lot of sodium. Not surprising, since the word fried is in the fast food restaurant’s name.
9. Burger King Flame-Broiled Hamburger If you're unable to resist the taste of a fast-food burger, the best way to keep from eating your entire daily allowance of calories in one meal is to stick with a plain hamburger from Burger King.
8. Baja Fresh Wahoo Fish Taco At just 230 calories, the Wahoo Fish Taco is a great way to get a little seafood in your diet. You can add avocado to the taco or even a few spoonfuls of Baja Fresh's signature salsa for extra flavor.
7. Wendy’s Ultimate Chicken Grilled Sandwich While many of Wendy's burgers are very high in calories, their ultimate chicken grilled sandwich is relatively low in calories.
6. Taco Bell Fresco Grilled Steak Soft Taco Aside from its strange love of combing tacos with Doritos and layers of melted cheese, Taco Bell is lightening their menu and adding 'healthier' options for customers. The healthiest of these options is the Fresco Grilled Steak Soft Taco.
5. Starbucks Chicken & Hummus Bistro Box The mega coffeehouse chain known for its oversized pastries and piping hot coffee is turning over a healthy leaf. In addition to several deli sandwiches, Starbucks has added bistro boxes to its menu. There are several variations of bistro boxes, but the healthiest is the chicken and hummus bistro box.
4. Chipotle’s Salad Bowl Chipotle has quickly made a name for itself as the ideal fast food restaurant to find healthy eating options. They are known for their attempt to use organic meats and vegetables as well as their build your own meal options. From burritos to salads, customers can choose vegetarian, chicken, steak, rice, beans, and salsa as fillers for their meal.
3. McDonald’s Fruit and Yogurt Parfait: 150 Calories In the past year, fast food chains like McDonald's have seen a decrease in the amount of consumers who are willing to indulge in their high-calorie meals. McDonald's has taken steps to provide lighter food choices by creating a "Favorites Under 400" menu.
2. Subway’s Six-Inch Turkey Breast If you're looking for a fast meal that packs a lot of nutrients, then Subway is the place for you. There are several types of subs that you can choose from, but the six-inch turkey breast is the lowest in calories - 280 calories - with the highest amount of good carbohydrates and protein.
1. Chick-fil-A Grilled Market Salad Chick-fil-A has a variety of healthy options that most people would enjoy, but the healthiest option on their menu is the Grilled Market Salad.