Welcome to the Health Care and Human Services Training Program. This course is designed to meet the education needs of the:. Personal Support Specialist (PSS) Certified Nurses Aide (CNA).
1.55k views • 131 slides
Creating Great Code Enforcement Officers. Presented by Marcus Kellum. AGENDA. Thrust or Drag Developing a Strategic Perspective The Role of an Officer (Inspector) Personal Qualities Workplace Culture Performance. Opening Thought.
756 views • 40 slides
Attitude, Discipline, and Respect. Warm-Up Questions CPS Questions 1-2. Lesson Overview. The importance of a positive attitude The importance of discipline. Quick Write.
1.36k views • 23 slides
Increasing commitment to learning. Schools: Charles Leadbeater identified four key aspects of good school relationships: they build participation they provide recognition and affirmation they make people feel cared for they are responsive to personal motivation.
550 views • 22 slides
Welcome to CG Cheer Informational Meeting!. Info Cards:. Name Year in school (next school year) Address, Phone Number & Email Shoe size . Coaching Staff. Head/Varsity Coach- Heather Kilgallon email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 847-639-3825 Sophomore Coach- Danica Rebeck
630 views • 18 slides
Getting the job ready. How to find a job Remember that looking for work is a full-time job Try to spend as much time looking for work as you would at a job Remember that your effort will determine your results. Appearance. First impression are important Take time to look your best
401 views • 17 slides
Note Taking Strategies. Top 5 Tips for Effective Note Taking. Tip #1 Come to Class Prepared . "Always have a plan and believe in it. Nothing good happens by accident." - Chuck Knoll, NFL football coach. Use a 3 ring binder instead of a spiral notebook. Bring highlighters to class.
362 views • 16 slides
!. ATTITUDE IS EVERY THING. THE ICEBERG. HOW MUCH DO YOU SEE OF AN ICEBERG?. THE ICEBERG. ONLY 10% OF ANY ICEBERG IS VISIBLE. THE REMAINING 90% IS BELOW SEA LEVEL. THE ICEBERG. 10 %. VISIBLE ABOVE SEA LEVEL. SEA LEVEL. INVISIBLE BELOW SEA LEVEL. 90 %. THE ICEBERG.
616 views • 15 slides
Finding the Titanic. Vocabulary 4 th grade Bailey. funnels. Smokestacks; a device used to pour liquids into a container with a small neck We saw the funnels of the ship before we boarded. plaques. Flat markers that are engraved with words
469 views • 13 slides
Fitness Scavenger Hunt. JP Gonzalez and Cathrine Himberg. Rules Your team is required to finish as much of the hunt as possible within the time limit All items are worth different amounts of points, so pick your exercises wisely Your team must stay together at all times
971 views • 10 slides
View Positive attitude PowerPoint (PPT) presentations online in SlideServe. SlideServe has a very huge collection of Positive attitude PowerPoint presentations. You can view or download Positive attitude presentations for your school assignment or business presentation. Browse for the presentations on every topic that you want.